Moon:- Yes sure and how you think that to not take our pics, as everyone know about our 'friendship' (she said with scarsm only bts and bp understand it others don't) Common guys, let's give them some breath taking pics. She said while flipping her hair.

All chuckled on your comment.

Bts and bp are happy, but inside they knew that you only do in front of media, guests and parents.

The 12 pose for the camera and they clicked their pics.

First pic, in which all are standing by their age from elder to younger.

Second pic, in which Moon is in center as link which connect bts and bp.

Third pic, in which Moon with only blackpink.

Fourth pic, in which Moon with only boys aka bts.

Fifth pic, in which Moon is with all parents.

And now all are going back.

Media:- Ms Moon don't you take pic with your bestfriend.

Moon:- We all are best friends and we took/clicked our pics, so can I get rest as I am tired from ride as I have to go back, so can I now spend some time with my family.

Before media ask something, she went from there leaving curious media, and frown bts&bp behind there in confusion towards her parents.

Time skip after when media and guests go back from there leaving Moon, Jongsuk, Jisung, Bts and their parents, bp and their parents and Lee Dongwook with his wife.

Now Moon is surrounded by them along with Jongsuk and Jisung.

Kim Suzy:- So now missy can you explain where are you from 5 years and why don't you tell us anything about your and.....(cutted by Kim Bum)

Kim Bum:- Honey calm down, let my princess to explain.

Moon:- Thankyou dad Bum, well you all know that I mostly explain everything in my letter which I left for you all, the thing is that I want to make my name on my own and here you all not letting me do anything, you all treat me like a baby, so I left from there(well it's half truth), and for your information I was with dad suk and dad sung in L.A from 5 years, and dadda and momma also knew it and I pleased them to not tell anyone about my location, so I live there with them and trained with them, as I will feel weak when I see your faces so I don't talk any one of you that much just some time, and rest thing you know how Moon become success, so thats all.

All gasps except Moon, Dongwook, Jo bo Ah , jongsuk, and jisung.

They yell:- How could you all not tell us and hide it from us.

All parents:- But I am proud of you my princess, you prove yourself and complete your goals.

Moon:- Thankyou all of you.

All parents except Lee's:- And you four pointing towards Lee couple and Lee Jongsuk and Kim Jisung, how you dare to hide from us , you all know how worried we were huh.

The 4:- Sorry we are blackmailed by princess.

They:- Okay.

Jo Bo Ah:- But you two points towards Jisung and Jongsuk you have to explain many things how you allowed my princess to wear such dress huh.

And others nodded.

Both are gulping.

Moon:- Calm down momma, it's common dress and after all I am best designer and model in the world, this dress is just an example and you all knew too, so calm down, dads protest but I make them ready as you two got ready as you all know , I will get what I like.

Dongwook:- My innocent baby is grown up.

Jongsuk:- You don't know that your baby in not innocent now, she is mature now and handle everything perfectly.

Kim Bum:- Leave all these things aside, I am happy that our princess is back now, and we will not let her go back.

Before Moon said something, Jungkook speak.

Jungkook:- But you know uncle, she tell to media that she is going back.

All except bts, bp, Moon, Sung and Suk:- What?? No it can't happened, are you joking kookie.

Kookie:- No, you all can ask from Princess.

Moon:- Yes, I am going back, with dads and it's final, I just came here to give you surprise as now its complete I will go back with dads tomorrow.

After listening this all went pale and hurt.

Today's chapter ended here.........

See you soon in the next chapter.......

Till than take care .........

Byee.........