Sri snatched the glass of wine from the nearest man and stomped towards Tae. She poured the light orange liquid on the girl's head.

"What the fuck?!" She stood up in annoyance. Her semi-transparent dress showed the cleavage after getting soaked. Sri saw that she was not wearing a bra. As far as she knew there were no prostitutes in her Casino. She hated women who sold their bodies just to earn some pennies. The woman was definitely an outsider.

"Find a dog to fuck. There are many in streets." S spat at the girl. The whole hall became silent. They were enjoying the show.

Taehyung's eyes were wide open at Sri. He had seen the worst sides of S but not this bitchy one. He was clever enough to understand that he was the reason for her behavior. He liked how she was being possessive of him. A smirk crept on his lips. Nowadays he enjoyed smirking more than smiling. A bad influence of the Gangsters.

"How dare you? You whore!" The girl gritted her teeth and raised her hands to slap her.

( A/n: What? Tae will catch it and scold her like every lovey-dovey story? 😏Well a reminder, This is a gangster book dainty darlings are not allowed here.)

Sri caught her hand in mid-air. "Don't do something which you might regret..." She kicked her knee cap and the latter fell on her knees before S's feet. "This is your correct place."

Sri knelt to match the girl's level. Her dark orbs were locked on the other's hazel ones. The girl saw how Sri's expression changed from a badass to a dangerous one. The smirk was replaced by the twitch of her facial muscles.

Sri grabbed her shoulders and mover her lips to the girl's ears. "I'll kill you if I ever see you infront of me again."

The girl started sweating at her icy threat. She knew she had taken rivalry against the wrong one. She looked up to see Sri who was now back in her standing position and said, "I am sorry."

"You better be." Sri grabbed Tae's hand and walked out of the casino.

The girl stood up once they had left. She needed support to stand because her knees were still shaking from fear. The casino broke out into whispers. She questionably looked at the bartender.

"She is S, the queen of Titans and the owner of this Casino." He notified. She began hyperventilating. She couldn't believe she had met the nightmare of the country in person. She kept on shaking until someone wrapped a jacket around her soaked body.

"You are not allowed to talk to any other girls," Sri warned the brunette.

"Why? Is that a crime? It should be fine as long as I remain in your custody."

"No means a no! I will decide what to do. I brought you here to get some fresh air not to fuck the girls!" She fired back.

"Excuse you! I was just talking with her as a friend. And why are you so bothered?"

"Sure! Getting seduced is what you call 'friendly.'"

"Are you probably jealous? He raised an eyebrow in tease.

"Does a psychopath feel jealousy?" Sri blatantly replied before walking away towards the car. Tae wasn't expecting this answer. She never fails to attack him by words.

Arin opened the back door of the car with a wide grin. He was happy that Sri was angry with Tae. The bastard- oops doctor deserved it. She didn't spare him a glance and boarded the car. Taehyung was about to get in when Arin pushed him away and got inside, occupying the seat next to his boss.