17 Husband's Condition

Start from the beginning

Arvind was taken back. He raised his brows and Ratna nodded yes.

"Is it?"

"Yeah..."

"But, how did he know you asked Khushi so?"

"He said his phone was on auto recording..." She said mockingly.

"Auto recording? How could it be?"

"Only he knows"

"What do you think?"

"He doesn't want her to marry someone leaving him... he doesn't want me to advise her anymore... you know why?"

Arvind was looking at her surprisingly without answering.

"It's because his wife knows better than me and she understands better than anyone..."

"Did he say so?"

Ratna nodded yes folding her lips.

"It seems your son got trapped..." Arvind laughed.

"But, that haughty-head is not ready to accept it"

"He wants to hold her on... is not it enough for us as of now?"

"I didn't expect this change in Chotte... that too so soon..."

"Possessive idiot" Arvind chuckled.

"Yes... he is... Mom, you no need to ask her to marry someone" Ratna mimicked Arnav.

Arvind laughed.

"So, finally, your son is on the track..."

"Not completely yet..."

"But, he will not let this relationship break"

"But, it's very hard for him to break the shell around him"

"He will... don't worry..."

"He needs a push"

"Yeah, he won't understand what he wants if Khushi is behind him"

"Mmmm... that's why I asked her to stop pleasing him..."

"Let's see"

Ratna nodded yes.

The next day

That morning also Khushi cooked for herself and left the kitchen. She got ready for the office earlier than usual as there was a photoshoot going to be held in AM Designs. Arnav also was ready. He came out of the room. At the same time, Khushi also came out of the room. He was stunned, seeing Khushi in a new outfit. She was wearing black jeans and a white top with open hair. Though she was simple she looked dashing. Arnav followed her, locking the door. They got into the lift together. Arnav looked at her from the corner of his eyes who was looking at the lift door.

"Oh... I will drop you today..." He said.

Khushi looked at him surprisingly.

"We have to be at the office soon," he said hesitatingly.

"No, thank you..." She said.

The lift door got open and she walked out without waiting there. Arnav gulped down hard and followed her. Khushi went out of the apartment compound and left the place hiring an auto.

AM Designs

AM Designs was getting ready for the photoshoot. For that, a new SET had been created in the office as Aman wanted something NEW this time. Top model Isha had been booked for the photoshoot. Everything was ready. The famous photographer Jhonson also arrived. They were waiting for Isha.

Aman was discussing with Arnav and Akash.

"Aman, we will start the session if Isha comes," Akash said.

"Mmm, she will be here anytime, "Aman said.

"She always comes late" Akash sighed.

"Yeah, she is. she wants everyone to be waiting for her" Aman said irritatingly.

"She has a market..." Akash smiled.

"Leave it... by the way, when will you confess?"Aman asked Akash.

Akash smiled mildly. Arnav raised his head from the program file, he was going through.

"How could I confess soon? Let her understand me... then only I will confess... I don't want to give her a chance to refuse me" Akash said.

"But, NK won't wait. He will take lead. He is in full swing" Aman laughed.

"Then I will also confess... I'm sure that she won't accept NK's proposal right away..."

They turned their heads towards Arnav, hearing,

"What proposal?" Arnav asked.

"They both are in love with the same girl... don't know who is going to propose her first and whom she will accept"

Arnav got alarmed. he asked the question that was raised in his mind.

"Who is the girl?"

"Who else...? Khushi" Aman said.

"What?" Arnav asked shockingly.

Aman laughed.

"Yes... they are in love with Khushi..."

"But, is it good to fight for a girl?" Arnav asked as if he is concerned about only their friendship.

"That's why we have a gentleman agreement between us," Akash said proudly.

"Gentleman agreement? What for?"

"We would accept her decision no matter whom she accepts. Another one will remain her friend. We won't interfere with another one's path or won't disturb another..."

Arnav dropped his jaw. He folded his lips to control WHAT THE F... What the hell is happening here? No need to say, how a husband's condition would have been. They were competing to get his wife. Damn... He stood getting horrified. Here, he is already suffocating with his wife's decisions. adding to it, these stupids are getting ready to propose to her?

They saw NK coming with a smile.

"Hi... hi... hi..." He said.

"Why are you late?" Aman asked.

"I waited for my sweetheart to wish good morning," NK said.

"Didn't I say, Akash?" Aman laughed.

Akash sighed. Arnav glared at them. Thank God, his eyes didn't have a spark... he would have burnt them alive.

"Aman, how long will your model take time?" the photographer asked Aman.

Taking his phone, Aman called Isha but someone attended the call instead of Isha.

"Where is Isha?"

"She is in the hospital... her mother fell in the washroom. She can't come today..." her PA Diya said.

Aman gritted his teeth sighing.

"What happened Aman?" Akash asked.

"Isha is not coming..."

"Whaaat? but why?" NK asked.

"Her mother got admitted to the hospital. she is not in the condition to come here... I don't think it will happen soon" Aman said helplessly.

"Leave it, Aman. Just book another model and start the shoot... many models are waiting for a chance" NK said.

That's when Jhonson said,

"Wow... is she your company's model? she looks damn fresh..."

They looked at the entrance and saw Khushi entering in.

To be continued...