It's Going Down Basement

Start from the beginning

"Oh hell." He furrows his brows growing a bit dizzy at the sight.

"What's wrong Hyung?" Jungkook asks from his crouch position by the bushes along with the others.

"C-come and see this." He waves them over not being able to rip his focus off the scene. Jungkook is the first to crawl over. They all peek through the window, still maintaining their camouflage.

"Holy shit." The maknae exclaims in a whisper voice.

"N-no." Taehyung's voice wavers. "H-How could they?" His throat tightening.

The sight of Jimin's condition. The teary face. The bruises visible from the tiny top. The way Donghyun roughly touches him. His broken state. It's too much. For him. For all of them.

"I'm going to get my fucking hands on those bitches." Hoseok gets and stomps to the door.

"Hoseok no." Namjoon grabs his wrist but the furious boy merely shakes him off.

"Namjoonie, we need to stop this." He stomps to the door to raise his foot and kicks the door down. The piece of wood collides with the floor loudly. The others stare at him in utter shock.

"Yes bitches. I'm here." He speaks not yelling but his voice loud, bold and fearless. "Give Jimin back."

"Who the fuck are you?" Donghyun steps towards him.

"The person who's going to fuck you up, that's who." Hoseok stands tall and takes a step towards Donghyun.

Dangerous move Hoseok...

"Hoseok Hyung?" Jimin whimpers. Just then, the others enter too. A certain male grows irritated by their presence and scowls. He then stands and clicks his tongue prominently.

"What are you all doing here? Leave. Yoongi's cold voice grabs their attention.

"Yoongi?" Seokjin looks at him in disbelief.

"Yes Yoongi. Why are you all here?" He points at them.

"W-we came to look for Jimin Hyung." Jungkook can't seem to take his gaze of Jimin. While on the other hand, the boy feels completely humiliated.

"Well you're not getting him so I suggest you all get the hell out of here you punks." Donghyun sneers.

"No. We're not leaving without him. You can't treat him like that!" Taehyung yells.

"Suga put your dog's on their leeches or I will blow their brains out." Niki warns.

"Shut the fuck up Niki." He snaps at him. He then moves to the five to speak to them.

"Guys get your asses out of here before my crew and I make you disappear." He scolds.

"Your crew? W-what?" Namjoon breaths out.

"Did I fucking stutter?" He tilts his head at them.

"Yoongi what ar-"

"It's Suga." He sneers. Hoseok's jaw goes slack.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. We've been fucking worried about you and this is how you react?" Seokjin looks broken, on the brink of tears.

"I never asked you to worry about me. It's on you. I don't even know why I fucked with you guys. Yall are losers. Now go." He spits venomously.

They keep silent.

"Get them out of here. Jimin owes us a show." Yeonjun winks at Jimin who hugs his body tightly and bites back his sobs.

Yoongi smirks at Yeonjun and pulls out his gun. He cocks it and points it at the five.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin shreaks. He turns to him with a cold glare. "Shut up."