An Old Friend

TW: Torture, sadness

"P-Peter?"

3rd Person POV (At HYDRA)

Peter slowly looked around. His eyes widened when he saw Alexandrya gagged and tied to a chair. She had tears running down her face and she was screaming something. A collar sat around her neck.

"Peter! Peter are you alright?" His mentor's voice called. He slowly looked back to the screen. He saw the fear in Tony's eyes.

"FRIDAY, trace the number. Immediately." Tony said. The doctor just laughed.

"The number is untracable, sir. I apologize." FRIDAY responded.

"You bitch!" Alexandrya screamed, her voice muffled. Suddenly the doctor raised up a remote and pressed a button.

Alexandrya's head fell back as she screamed in pain.

Peter saw Bucky by the door and wondered why he wasn't helping.

"Where were we?" The doctor asked once Alexandrya had quieted down. She sat there, chest heaving, tears flowing harder.

The man walked over to Peter and grabbed his chin roughly. He tried to move away, but the grip was like iron.

"Ahh yes, tearing apart your world." The man said and turned back to Tony.

"I was thrilled to learn that your treasured intern was the one and only Spiderman. I won't kill him just yet, don't you worry." The doctor smirked.

"What do you want from me?" Tony's voice was low, dangerous.

"I want you to suffer. After everything you did to me." He hissed.

"I don't even know who you are. I have no idea what I did but I'm sorry." Tony said.

"Don't even recognize an old friend?" The doctor said as he took off his glasses.

"Stane?" Tony asked in a whisper.

"The one and only. HYDRA was real nice. Offered me a job. Offered me revenge. Offered me power. I would have been a fool to say no." He said.

"You're dead. I watched you die." Tony said in disbelief.

"Clearly not. Hurt like a bitch though. Though what I felt is nothing compared to what your friends here are gonna feel." Stane said.

Alexandrya's eyes widened quickly. She knew that they were in for a world of pain. She hated this place. She looked at Bucky. He showed no emotion. Cold and heartless. She wanted to reach out to him, but she was trapped.

A soft whimper broke her out of her thoughts. Turning back to Peter, she saw fresh blood leaking out of a cut on his arm.

"LET HIM GO!" She tried to yell, but was cut off by electricity shocking her relentlessly.

She could do nothing but watch as Stane hurt the young boy. She could hear Stark begging for him to stop.

She could hear bones being snapped. Peter's arm lay limp beside him. She couldn't do anything as Stane picked up a knife and stabbed it in Peter's leg.

She was forced to stay still as Stane punched and hit Peter over and over again. She cried out for them to stop, but was met every time with pain.

"I think that's enough for today, don't you?" Stane asked when Peter fell unconscious.

"Let them go you son of a bitch!" Tony yelled.

"That wasn't very nice. See you around, Tony." Stane said and hung up the call.