On Thursday night, Emilia ran into Alex in the hotel. She held the lift up as she saw him rushing towards it. He looked like he'd just been out for a run and definitely smelt like he had been.

"Hey." Emilia smiled.

"Thanks." Alex replied out of breath. "Did you hear that Lando and George got fined?" The Haas driver questioned when he'd caught his breath.

"No. Did they?" Emilia raised her eyebrows surprised.

"Yeah for fighting in the paddock." Alex nodded.

"That's just going to make a bigger mess of things." Emilia sighed rubbing her forehead. "They've had fights like this before right?"

"Uh not physical fights that I can remember." Alex replied.

"What about over Sophie?" Emilia questioned sliding in the mention of the incident that had seemed to cause the fight in the first place.

"You know about that?" Alex asked as the lift pinged as it reached his floor. Emilia was so close to the answer and of course the lift had to reach Alex's desired floor right at that moment. "Come to my room and I'll explain."

"You said that so dramatically." Emilia rolled her eyes as she followed the Haas driver out the lift.

"Oh no Lando and George were the dramatic ones about this." Alex laughed as he unlocked his door with his card.

"So what happened then because it's doing my head in." Emilia said as she sat down on Alex's bed. "Your bed is so much comfier than mine what's this about?"

"The perks when you work for Haas." Alex smiled.

"I don't think there are any perks about working for Haas." Emilia chuckled. "Okay I'll stop insulting you because otherwise you won't tell me."

"You must really be serious about this if you've stopped insulting me." Alex rolled his eyes. "So Sophie was a girl we knew when we were about twelve, well I was twelve at least. I can't remember if she karted or whether she was family of someone who did but she was at quite a few tracks. Both George and Lando liked her but George was the one who asked her out and they dated but not properly because they were young as I've mentioned. Lando grew jealous and eventually convinced Sophie to start dating him as well like ten year olds do and George wasn't happy that Sophie had two boyfriends. They had an argument over it and it made Sophie unhappy so she stopped coming to tracks. George and Lando didn't speak to each other for ages maybe a year I can't remember. I literally don't remember most of it which is really unhelpful but George basically had a girlfriend that Lando decided he want to share and eventually steal for himself. They still won't speak about it."

"Until last week." Emilia added. "Is that the real story?" Emilia enquired in disbelief.

"Yes it is." Alex replied seriously.

"You're joking. They had a fight over a girl when they were ten and it still matters? I can't even remember all the F2 drivers I slept with last year, how do they remember that?" Emilia sighed. "I cannot believe that whole thing in the paddock that has cost both of them quite a few thousand pounds was because of a girl when they were ten. I feel bad for Sophie. How did she feel about all of it?"

"I've got no idea it was years ago I can't remember."

"So why was Sophie brought into the argument?" Emilia asked confused why she was mentioned in the first place.

"Um." Alex avoided answering.

"Alex tell me." Emilia whined. She didn't need Alex to answer because she figured it out. "Me?"