Chapter 61

"Mick you're early!" Emilia greeted yanking the Haas driver into her house as she wasn't ready to leave yet.

"Good morning. I think you should put some clothes on." Mick responded.

"Oh don't act like you haven't seen this before." Emilia huffed rushing around the house in her underwear. "I'm not ready yet. I need to put on my dress then we can go. Take a seat, eat food, charge your phone I will be back down in like ten minutes then we can leave."

"Okay." Mick replied sitting on one of Emilia's sofas as she ran back upstairs.

Up in her bedroom, Emilia quickly dressed herself with her hair and makeup already done before Mick arrived. Though she was trying to rush, she was careful not to tear the dress otherwise she'd have a massive problem on her hands.

The dress itself was peach. She'd bought it while they were all on holiday in Spain. It was made of a satin material that made a shooshy noise when it rubbed against itself. Emilia had her right leg on show due to the dress's design having a thigh slit. The dress had a heart shaped neckline but it wasn't low enough for Emilia's cleavage to be on display and there was a thick strap on her left shoulder holding the dress up but it was hidden when her hair was in front of her shoulders. To complete her look, Emilia added jewellery.

Once Emilia decided she was ready, she slipped heels on and headed to the stairs her shoes making a lot of noise. Mick was standing at the bottom of the stairs his hands in his pockets as he heard Emilia coming before he saw her. When he saw her, his lips parted slightly eyes shining as Emilia focused on getting down the stairs in her ridiculously high shoes. Emilia shifted her gaze to him and Mick gave her a smile.

"That bride is going to be annoyed because you'll be centre of attention." Mick complimented struggling to form a sentence.

"You're so sweet. I don't know how long these heels are going to last though." Emilia replied. "To be fair, you don't look too bad either."

"Right, let's go otherwise we're going to be late." Mick offered his arm out and Emilia took it knowing she needed help in these heels. They got in Mick's Ferrari and set the sat nav up.

"Three hours?" Emilia complained as the sat nav announced how long it was going to take to get there.

"Wow thanks." Mick responded.

"No it's not you. I don't mind spending three hours alone with you. It's just three hours is a long way to travel for something I don't even want to go to." Emilia huffed.

"We don't have to go." Mick suggested as they pulled off the drive.

"Tempting but I need to go. My brother is a dick but he's still my brother. We can avoid my parents."

"Great idea." Mick agreed. He concentrated navigating through small streets in a car that didn't like speed bumps but a conversation opened up when they found a main road. "So what you doing next season?"

"Staying at Williams hopefully. Toto has offered to be my temporary manager and if they offer me the contract before he can find me a new one, then he says he'll look through it for me."

"That's nice. You seem to be in a really caring academy." Mick replied and Emilia slipped a laugh out.

"That's because you haven't heard what happened in Baku." Emilia answered. "Basically, you know how I crashed into Valtteri? Toto came and found me afterwards and said I had to tell the media that it was my fault or he'd drop me from the academy."

"He did not!" Mick exclaimed. "That makes even Helmut look like a saint."

"Yeah. I mean Toto has said he's going to make it up to me. He gets angry a lot and he's been mad at me before but not like that. This was on another level." Emilia responded. "How's Mattia?"

That's Racing Baby | Lando Norrisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें