She looked at me for a long time while searching for my eyes. She giggled and hugged me

"I know. You are such a bore without me anyway."

'Ha! The real Faith is back' I said happily to myself.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Everybody laughed and stared at two siblings with complete awe.

The tenderness Damon shows to someone other than Elena, stefanie and the love of his life Bourbon,is not what you could see everyday.

"You are so mean. You used to love me."

He exclaimed by placing his hand on his chest dramatically.

"Those wicked witches has chosen the wrong person to be the mother nature."

"what?" Faith asked, amused by his comment

"You are the chosen one. The most power witch in the world."

Bonnie stated which made Faith turn her attention towards the Bennett witch.

"You never were dead Faith.The ancestors chose you to be their queen and put a sleeping spell on you to protect you until your time arrives."

what just Bonnie said made Faith anxious.

'Witches huh..? They are for real? I have heard story about some of them being dangerous and cruel and now iam their queen, apparently' she thought.

The childish grin once plastered on her face was long gone.

Bonnie noticed the change and put both her hands on Faith's shoulder and said,

"Hey Faith, don't worry. Iam here to help you through everything. I promise."

Bonnie gave her a reassuring smile to which she replied with a soft smile and nod.

Bonnie moved her hands from Faith's shoulder and extended her right hand towards Faith.

"iam Bonnie Bennet. Iam a Bennet witch, your brother's best friend and your new mentor. It's nice meeting you, Faith Ann Salvatore."

With a wide grin Faith accepted the hand shake and replied, "You too, Miss Bonnie."

"

FAITH'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The new found information about witches being real and me being their 'chosen one' was not that pleasant for me.