"What you doing?" Nyiah asked, hearing her huff.

"I am watching TV, is that okay with you miss girl?" Alana smacked her gums.

"Granny why it seem like youn like talking to me?" Nyiah laughed, hearing her muttering indistinguishably.

"You need friends. I am fine girl, bye." Alana hung up, and Nyiah laughed, rolling her eyes as she pulled up to QuikTrip.

Nyiah saw the same black truck parked in the pump next to hers, and again, she wondered who it was.

She sighed heavily, seeing she was again wearing something revealing.

Her fitted muscle shirt revealed her nipple piercings, and the biker shorts she wore hugged her figure. She groaned in frustration, looking in her backseat, not seeing a jacket.

She stood out of her car, folding her arms across her chest and looking up at the pump number.

She grabbed her phone, locking her car doors, making her way towards the store.

Becoming uncomfortable at the stares and catcalls from the men in front, she sped up her pace, making it inside the store.

She walked straight to the drink dispensers, grabbing a cup and standing in front of the third ice machine.

She felt somebody pressing against her, and she immediately turned to swing, before her fist was caught, and she looked up, locking eyes with East.

"I wish the fuck you would." He rasped, and she stepped back, realizing she had no room to move, and he smirked.

"Where yo clothes at mama?" He pulled her shorts down her thighs some, and she felt like her words had got caught in her throat.

She normally was not fond of the nickname but she loved the way it rolled off his tongue, laced with his deep New York accent.

"You don't hear me speaking to you?" He looked down at her, and she avoided his gaze.

He roughly gripped her neck, and she unintentionally bit her lip, looking up at him.

"When I'm talking to you, look at me. You understand?" He brought her closer to him, and she nodded. He tilted his head to the side, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes." She verbally responded, and he nodded in approval.

He let her neck go, stepping back and pulling his hoodie from over his head, revealing his tattooed body.

He looked at her, and she took the hint, lifting her arms. He pulled his hoodie over her, and she basically melted into his scent.

"Don't be out here with these little ass clothes on. Niggas is sick mama. Don't walk out the house like this." He mumbled, his hoodie covering her body.

"You got what you getting?" He asked, looking down at her.

"No." She mumbled, and he stepped out of the way.

She grabbed her cup of ice, walking to the candy aisle and grabbing a pack of blue sour punch straws.

She walked to the counter, and East followed her, glancing out the window.

"50 on 4." East told the clerk, placing a one hundred dollar bill on the counter and pulling Nyiah out.

She couldn't believe he was doing this for her. It was a small gesture, but still, her out of everybody?

She realized the men outside of the store didn't even sneak a glance at her, seeing East on her side.

Nyiah unlocked her car doors, and East opened it, making her smile.

"Thank you." She mumbled, seeing him pumping her gas.

"You welcome." He rasped, his eyes roaming the block, a natural mug resting on his face.

Nyiah closed her door, letting the window down and sitting her cup in the holder.

She heard East put the nozzle back on the hook, before looking over as he leaned down in her window.

"Let me see your phone." He said, and she gave it to him after unlocking it.

She watched him text himself, before giving the phone back to her.

"I don't want you on my line with a messy baby mama." She sat her phone on her lap, and he locked eyes with her.

"She ain't gone fuck with you no more." He told her, and a sly smirk graced her face.

"It's like that behind me?" She tilted her head to the side, and he chuckled.

"It is." He grabbed her face, softly kissing her cheek, and she melted in his hand, making him laugh.

"Drive safe sweetheart." He chuckled, walking away from her, getting in the black truck, making her snap out of the daze.

"That's it?" She mumbled, a frown on her face.

Yes girl that's it 😂