So Long, Friend...

~In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.~ John 16:33

Last chapter guys!😭😭 goodness its been so long!

Plz help me—it's freakin snowing and I'm freezing! 👁💧👄💧👁
_______________

"Feast your eyes on the greatest Vespa the world has ever seen!" Alberto, (Y/N), and Luca, in their sea monster forms sat on the rusted Vespa—the vehicle jumping and shaking due to the flat wheels.

Kids, along with Giulia, jogged after them with excited hollers and whoops, following them into Massimo's house entrance.

The engine splutters as Alberto parked it, the Vespa dropping to the ground as the head light broke off. Alberto smirked and fixed the trophy on his head; "Perfect."

This causes everyone to laugh in amusement. As they play, Massimo gives a plate of pasta to Daniela who was sitting at a table—and one to (M/N) who was standing behind her with Monty's arm around her waist.

"Oh, thank you!" She smiled at Massimo before sing the fork with Monty's help and humming in delight at the taste. "This is amazing!"

Daniela nodded in agreement before double taking when she sees her Grandma Paguro sitting next to her.

Massimo gave her her plate of pasta, nodding. "Signora."

"Grazie." She smiled as Daniela gaped at her.

"Mom!" She exclaimed as (M/N) gave her a curious look. "What are you doing here?"

"Eh, I come to town most weekends."Grandma Paguro replied before turning to (M/N) with a knowing smirk. "So, a human, huh?"

"Uh—well—!" Monty laughed as a mad blush came over (M/N)'s cheeks—pouting as she stuffed more pasta in her mouth.

They turned their attention when more kids whooped—smiling when they saw that Giulia was running in place with the trophy in her hands.

"You're not gonna catch me!" She yelled playfully as (Y/N) threw herself over Luca, standing up in the end and using his shoulders a leverage as Alberto pretended to drive after her.

"Whoo-hoo!" (Y/N) yelled, pretending to turn Luca as he stood up in the middle.

"Underdogs forever!" Luca laughed as (Y/N) hugged his shoulders, the two laughing even harder as they shook Alberto back and forth.

Daniela sighed, frowning. "What they did today was amazing, But we can't let them stay in this world." She and Lorenzo looked at the strong and understanding faces of Grandma Paguro, Monty, and (M/N). "Can we?"

"Some people," the old lady shrugged as the trio ran around the Vespa. "they'll never accept them."

"But some will." Monty added, smiling as (M/N) wrapped her arm around his torso. "They have each other and they're doing pretty great at finding the good ones."

(M/N) gazed at her daughter, soon at Luca as the two blushed and grinned at each other—chuckling slightly when Luca's blush turned a bit more red when (Y/N) pecked his cheek, ignoring Monty's little grumble at the action. "They'll be okay, I know it."

"She's too young for that..."

"Oh," the whole table laughed when (M/N) slapped Monty's arm—the man having no reaction as he crossed his arms and huffed. "Monty! Be happy for them!"

"I am! But that doesn't mean that I want to see it!"

As the couple 'argued' and the table watching them, Giulia exhaled and put her hand on her hips. "So, where will you go first?"