Walking And A Vespa

~Worry takes away your joy, but a kind word makes you happy.~ Proverbs 12:25

Yay! Another chapter! 🤪 (FF/N): fake, familiar name 👍🏽

3rd P.O.V:
_____________

(Y/N) was doing the finishing touches on their statues in the opening, pointing to the middle of the rock to Luca so he could place his, with hers right in front of it.

"Aaand done!" She smiles at her creations, proud as she fixed a missing piece of seaweed on her rock and adding another line to Luca's rock smile.

"Wow, they look great." Luca smiles, making (Y/N) smile as well. He turns to the fish watching them. "Okay, everyone. This is, uh, Smuca. And this is (FF/N)."

(Y/N) nods, her hands on her hips. "Yeah. They're in charge now. Okay? Be good."

They then swim away towards were they saw the boy. Not long after they were gone, Caterina floats up next to Luca's statue and bleats with a smile.

. . . . .

Luca and (Y/N) slow down as they see the shore, fishing around them swimming away as they look up, anxiety and excitement pumping in their bodies.

(Y/N) watches as Luca tries to move above the weak barrier of the water, exhaling sharply as he swam towards again, only to immediately dive back down.

She took a deep breath, catching Luca's attention as she calmed her nerves. She gingerly reached above the water, goose bumps moving through her arm as her hand turned cold due to the wind.

Gasping in awe, they both watched as the sun dried the water on her hand slowly, her scales receding into her now (S/C) skin.

(Y/N) pulled her hand back down, her (F/C) scales now returning. Luca gulped as he looked at the surface again, jumping with a small embarrassed when she placed her hand on his shoulder in comfort.

He took a deep breath as she took it away and quickly swam up, stopping just at the tip of the water, grunting as he tried to will his body to move.

He sighed in soft frustration, looking down as (Y/N) sighed as well.

"Wow."

"AAH!"

They teenagers screamed in surprise and fear as they turned around hastily, seeing the same boy from yesterday, looking at them with a bored look. "That was hard to watch."

"Well, it's our second time." (Y/N) folded her arms, shrugging warily as she looked up. "Can't blame us for being nervous."

The boy looked at her and contemplated a nod. "Guess that's true. Here, come on."

He gave Luca a rusty can and a glass bottle, making his eyes widen as he gave (Y/N) a piece of wood and a bicycle handle before swimming forward and onto the shore.

The two moved forward, looking at each other and exhaling before rising up, closing their eyes at the bright sun.

They swam forward as the boy shook off the water on his body and dug through the scuba helmet, making it to the shore.

Luca looked at (Y/N) as she placed the wood and bicycle handle on the pebbles before crawling onto the surface and sitting, the girl giggling slightly at her damp scales.

She smiled at Luca and nodded, beckoning him over with her hand as he exhaled slowly and moved onto the shore, grunting at his how the water filled objects were in his hand as he fell.

"Luca. Luca!" (Y/N) eagerly showed him her drying body, making his eyes widen as he looked at himself in anticipation.

They watched as their scales slowly receded into their skin one by one, the water dripping off of them as the gills and fins disappeared, leaving normal human characteristics.