A Normal Day's Work

~He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.~ Isaiah 40:29

Me and my sister just started watching MHA... I can't get over how Kirishima (anyone who doesn't like his super suit, you can't be my friend.), Todoroki and Bakugou look! 👀👀 👉🏽👈🏽

Aizawa is officially my anime dad now. He is now Dadzawa!! YOU CANT TELL ME OTHERWISE!

Question! If you could, who two characters in MHA would be your closest friends?? I'd be going for Kirishima and Asui/Tsu! 🥰🥰❤️

(F/C) & (SF/C): favorite color and second favorite color
(F/P): favorite print
(W/C): whatever color
3rd P.O.V:
____________

The ocean gently crashed against the shore, the first light of morning reflecting over the water as three scaled heads poke out of the water.

Getting out of the water, Daniela looked around in worry, "How could my mother tell them about this town of bloodthirsty lunatics?"

(M/N) sighed, her shoulders tense as Lorenzo walked past her. "I still can't believe he would do this. It's not like Luca or (Y/N)."

"Its best to keep your guard up." (M/N)'s eyes were full of worry and guilt as she walked ahead of the other two, stopping just in front of  the boardwalk as she scales slowly started to turn into skin.

Daniela nodded in agreement before turning to her husband. "There's gonna be land monsters everywhere— AH!"

Not realizing that Lorenzo shifted, Daniela pounced on him, the two falling on the ground as she yelled out and slapped him across the face repeatedly.

"Daniela! Ooh! Wait! Ow—! Ow!"

"No! Not today, land monster!"

(M/N) quickly ran over to grab Daniela's hand, her back length (W/C) hair flailing behind her in the struggle. "Daniela! Stop! It's Lorenzo!"

He quickly nodded as he tried to block his wife's attacks, panic evident on his face. "It's me!"

"Oh!" Daniela glared at him, breathing heavily. "You scared the scales off of me!"

"Jeez, you're strong!" Lorenzo exclaimed as he held his cheek to stop the sting.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little on edge." Daniela put her face in her hands as (M/N) hugged her gently in comfort.

Lorenzo waved it off. "No. I needed that. It really woke me up." He looked at his fingers in disgust. "Wow! We look horrifying."

"Ugh, gross." Daniela shivered after she touched her now brown hair, making (M/N) roll her eyes at the pair.

She sighed and shook her head as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "It doesn't matter now, we need to find the kids."

Snapping out of her disgusted stupor, Daniela nodded and pulled Lorenzo into a standing position. "You're right, come on."

They snap their heads when a old man whistled and walked across the boardwalk, making Daniela and Lorenzo panic as they ran behind the boulders, (M/N) doing the same in a calm fashion.

. . . . .

Luca yawned widely when he woke up, smacking his lips and feeling the misted morning air as he stretched.

Rubbing his eyes, he felt something warm pressed up against him, "Hmm?" Looking down he noticed it was (Y/N) cuddled into his side, her (F/C), (SF/C) scales on display as she purred.