Reaching Daydreams

~I will praise you, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvelous works.~ Psalms 9:1

"This is when people speak in unison."
3rd P.O.V:
___________

Alberto pushes the Vespa with Luca, (Y/N) behind as she looked at the hill. "Look, we gotta ride together."

"Luca, you sit on the middle and hold on to the front. (Y/N), you sit on the back and do the same. If not, the whole thing falls apart." He climbed onto the seat as (Y/N) nodded nervously, folding her arms and tapping her fingers against them as Luca twiddled his thumbs.

"Oh." He cringed. "And who's holding the ramp?"

Alberto waved an arm down the hill as the fence piece seemed to be moving slowly. "The turtle, come on. He's faster than he looks."

"I still think this is animal abuse, Al."

"Hush, (Y/N)." Alberto turned to the sky, closing his eyes as (Y/N) pouted at him. "He'll be fine! He's got a shell, shells are hard!"

"Ughh, fine!" (Y/N) groaned, falling back dramatically as Luca tried pumped himself up.

"Oh, okay. Here we go!" Luca's eyes dilated as he looked at the hill in fear, seeming frozen as (Y/N) and Alberto share a look.

He leaned a little out of the seat. "You, uh, coming?"

"Are you okay, Luca?" (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows from the ground, sitting up.

Glances at them, Luca quickly shook his head as he back away. "Nope. I can't do it. Never in a million years."

(Y/N) stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, Luca. That's just the nervousness talking!"

"I'm pretty sure that it's me talking—"

Alberto moves his legs to face to Luca, interrupting him. "Hey, hey, hey. I know your problem. You've got a Bruno in your head."

"A Bruno?" Luca repeated slowly, unfolding his arms as (Y/N)'s ground him.

"Yeah! I get one too sometimes."

She looks at Alberto questionably. "What's a Bruno? Or who I mean?"

"Basically that voice in your head." He leans back and folds his left leg, holding it. "'Alberto, you can't.' 'Alberto, you're gonna die.'" He laughs. "'Alberto, don't that in you mouth!'"

He stops and sharply turns to Luca, pointing. "Luca, it's simple. Don't listen to stupid Bruno."

(Y/N) and Luca share a look as he questions; "Why is his name Bruno?"

"I don't care!" Alberto snapped as he chuckled uncomfortably. "It doesn't matter. Call him whatever you want!"

He tapped Luca's chest. "Shut him up. Say, "'Silenzio, Bruno.' You too, (Y/N)."

"But I don't—" She took her hand off of Luca's shoulder in confusion.

"Hush! I saw you twitching earlier. Just do it."

"Okay, okay." The two teenagers stiffly stood next to each other. "Silenzio, Bruno."

Luca glances at (Y/N) then at his head, stuttering; "S-Silenzio, Bruno."

Alberto jumped off of the Vespa, getting close to their faces. "Louder you two! "Silenzio, Bruno!"

"Silenzio, Bruno!"

"Silenzio, Bruno!"

"Silenzio, Bruno!"

"Can you still hear him?!" Alberto all but screamed.