Underdogs

~The Lord shall fight for you.~ Exodus 14:14

Ughhh, my body hurts!😭😭😭
Someone in the comments said the ice-cream cones were actually—probably—gelato.😅 so imma put (IC/F-G/F) : (ice-cream flavor — Gelato flavor) because I'm paranoid and questioning my life choices. 😊

3rd P.O.V:
____________

"Classic human town. Pretty cool, right?" Alberto threw an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders, the girl smiling in reply as she nodded.

"This place is amazing." (Y/N) turned, Alberto's arm now under her chin as she addressed Luca. "Right, Luca?"

Still pouting from Alberto's earlier teasing, he immediately perked up at the girls words, nodding as he tried to get rid off the heat on his face. "Oh, y-yeah! It is."

Hearing the sound of a bell, the three teens turned and seen two old women walking out of a establishment, (IC/F-G/F) comes in their hands.

"Hey, you do it now. Just say the thing." Alberto let go of (Y/N) and nudged Luca's arm, the boy gulped silently as (Y/N) watched a (H/C) man play cards.

Not noticing their friend stopped walking, Luca chuckled lightly, his arm out as he addressed them. "Madams, what's wrong with you, stupido?"

The old women immediately turned to glare at the boys, gasping incredulously as they frowned. Luca chuckled nervously as Alberto kept his cocky attitude, making the women grunt in anger.

That attitude changed when Alberto got smacked upside the head with a umbrella and Luca with a purse, the two groaning in pain as they hit the ground.

(Y/N) finally looked away from the vaguely-familiar man when he won the card game, laughing in triumph as his opponent slumped in defeat, groaning when his head hit the table.

Seeing her friends on the ground, clutching their heads, she shook her head and sighed with fond smile as she walked over.

"And why are you two on the ground?" (Y/N) asked cheekily, titling her head as she leaned over them. "Holding your heads in pain?"

Alberto lightly glared at her as Luca pouted with puppy eyes, (Y/N) the notices the  (IC/F-G/F) cones stuck to her friends heads, the boys oblivious to them.

"Come on!" Laughing, she holds her hands out for them to take and pulling them up. "Don't look so down! Just remember that I warned you not to do it."

"Hush, (Y/N)!"

. . . . .

"Maybe I said it wrong?"

Luca rubbed his head where the purse hit him, frowning as (Y/N) patted his back. "I don't think you were supposed to say that, Luca."

Alberto pulled the (IC/F-G/F) out of his head, cautiously licking it when his eye widen. "Mmm!"

He took the cone from Luca's head and shoved it in his mouth, making Luca's eyes widen at the flavor. "Wow!"

Taking another lick, Luca turned to (Y/N). "(Y/N), you gotta try this!"

Giggling, she shook her head and waved her hand. "It's okay, I'm not really hungry right now."

Luca frowned. "A-are you okay?"

(Y/N) smiled softly, knowing what he was implying. "Yeah, I'm okay."

He then nodded uncertainly, eyeing her for another minute before looking around and licking his cone.

Luca accidentally bumped into (Y/N) as he really got a look at the town, gasping when he sees a stone carving of a dead fish, biting his fingers and whimpering when he saw the statue.