Preparing And Jealousy

~The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.~ Proverbs 18:10

(‼️SPOILERS! FOR THE ONES WHO DID NOT WATCH SQUID GAME‼️)

Guys—! I finished watching Squid Game with my family and oooohhhhh I wanted to smack Sang-woo so BAD! I knew he was sketchy from the second game but to trick Ali into thinking they'll BOTH WIN?! So much as trying to kill his childhood friend?! Oh, lemme at him!😡😡 

Aside from Ali and Gi-hun: I think Sae-Byeok was my favorite! No matter how hard those games got—she always kept a poker face. At first I'll admit, I didn't like when she picked Gi-Hun's pockets buuut, then I heard her story and was like "Awwww, man—girl you better win!😔✊🏾"

Okay— I gotta stop for the mercy of readers who I didn't watch it yet and my brain going on a 20 slide power point presentation on why Squid Game is both  amazing and infuriating.

3rd P.O.V:
______________

All three teens were sleeping peacefully in the tree until Giulia practically blown her window open and started mimicking bugle playing wake up call.

"Woah—oof!" Startled at the sudden noise, (Y/N) sat up too quickly and ended up falling in Luca's lap, "wah!" the boy did not expect it as they both fell back, Alberto only face palming as he groaned at Giulia.

"Rise and shine!"

. . . . .

"Come on, Alberto!" (Y/N) cheered for her friend, helping Luca with the many plates of pasta as he struggled to use the fork, the noodles falling from it as he growled.

"Go, go! Go, Alberto! Go!" Alberto only glared at Giulia as she obliviously cheered and waved the timer in his face.

. . . . .

Luca and (Y/N) peaked outside, their tense bodies scanning the many people in the town before looking at one another and nodding.

Grabbing the bike, Luca panted with effort as (Y/N) sat in the wagon, giving him words of encouragement as he drove them slowly up the hill.

They kids watching them suddenly yelped, looking up from where they were hit with water balloons as Lorenzo shook his head and panicked when he dropped most of his water balloons. "Nope—woah!"

"Lorenzo!" (M/N) sighed tiredly, rubbing her face as the kids yelled out once more.

. . . . .

Luca gently places the fish on the table as an offering, somewhat hiding behind (Y/N) as she kept her arms crossed and her glare hard.

The cat glared at her as well, but didn't go near her as Alberti nervously petted him, gulping when the feline started grumble.

. . . . .

"Buongiorno!" Massimo slammed open the door, making Alberto jump and kick Luca in the face as (Y/N) stretched from the bitten of their feet.

"Hey, kiddo!" Monty waved as (Y/N) woke up a little more, rubbing her eye and waving back with a yawn.

The two adults decided that they each would take Alberto and (Y/N) as Luca trained with Giulia. (Y/N) with Monty and Alberto with Massimo.

Now in the clinic's bathroom, (Y/N) stared at her hands with scrutiny before putting them under the water of the sink, gulping down her nervousness when no scales showed up.

She then slumped, exhaling in relief and relaxing her body when (F/C) scales peaked through her human skin, and jumped when she heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, kiddo?" Monty's voice came through. "We got a new little buddy with us, wanna see him?"

(Y/N) quickly turned off the faucet and dried her hands, double checking for any scales before unlocking the door and opening it with a big smile. "Yes please!"

. . . . .

(M/N), Daniela, and Lorenzo were tiptoeing after their next victims when Daniela stopped and noticed a weird movie poster and a fish they knew as on it. "Wha..."

"What the?" (M/N) stared uncomfortably at the poster as Lorenzo looked shocked at it. "Ugo?"

. . . . .

"Rise and shine!" Giulia cheerfully opened her windows again, humming in confusion when Luca, (Y/N), Alberto didn't wake up, only snuggling deeper into their slumber. "Only two days till the race!"

She gasped and nearly squealed when she saw that Luca and (Y/N) were cuddling.

. . . . .

"Espresso." Giulia places the cups in front of the sleep deprived teens whom were struggling to stay awake, (Y/N) nearly sliding further down in her seat.

Monty helped the girl sit up again, and gave Giulia a worried expression. "I don't think this is a good idea, Giulia."

Before she could reply any reassurance, the boys took on sip and gasped, soon running around like maniacs.

Monty quickly stopped (Y/N) from getting sip. "We'll get you something else to drink, okay kiddo?"

. . . . .

"Go, Luca!"

"Go, go!"

They kids cheered for Luca as he drove faster up the hill, (Y/N) laughing excitedly as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

Seeing someone, she glared before blowing a raspberry at Ercole, making him growl and snap at the kids. "Hey, don't cheer for him!"

. . . . .

Massimo sat across from Alberto, watching a he struggled to get the pasta in his mouth.

"Ah." He twirled his girl slowly for him to see, Alberto then looked down at his pasta and twirled it.

"Huh. Hey!" He proudly went to show his new accomplishment to his friends but frowned He he saw Giulia and Luca talking about the book she gave him.

"That's amazing!" He said, smiling at the book in amazement.

"Oh, wow!" Alberto turned to the other side of the table to see that (Y/N) and Monty were doing the same thing—except it was with the animal biology book. "Flying fish reach a speed of 37 miles per hour underwater before they break the surface to soar up to 4 ft in the air?! That's awesome!"

"Oh, yeah," Monty laughed before pointing further down the text. "And they can then glide across the water's surface for up to 655 ft, the length of two football fields."

"Cool!"

Alberto looked between the both of them and frowned angrily, stuffing the pasta in his mouth as he glared between all four of them. (I feel like I did Alberto dirty! I'm sorry bro! 😭)

_____________
Note: I know this is waaaaaay too short and I'm sorry but I decided to cut it here because it made more sense that way!

A chapter or two (idk) for Needle & Thread is coming later today!

___________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW ❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 1094