Signing In The Race

~Trust in the Lord for ever; He will always protects us.~ Isaiah 26:4

I can't believe I ditched for a whole week.... and I actually had a reason too!!😭😭😭

3rd P.O.V:
_____________

Making sure to keep quiet, (M/N), Daniela and, Lorenzo snatched clothing from a line one by one. The girls finding dresses while Lorenzo managed to find something that matched.

They speed walked over to the stone wall that made the entry way of the town, anxiety in their postures as Daniela took a breather. "Okay. Okay. Now, what's our plan? Think, Daniela."

(M/N) turned to her as Lorenzo spoke up, "Hey, everything's always on you. I wanna step up."

"Uh... You sure?" Daniela furrowed her eyebrows as (M/N) lifted hers in a deadpan.

"I don't think this is a good idea," (M/N) shook her head, crossing her arms, "whatever your idea is anyway."

Lorenzo wanted her off, a smug look combing over his face, "Don't worry, (M/N). I got this."

Lorenzo walked passed the corner and towards a little boy and a little girl eating gelato, the girls watching him in worry. Daniela looked at (M/N), "this isn't gonna end well, is it?"

"Nope."

"Oh, hello there, young man. Young lady." He loudly proclaimed, swinging his arms in exaggerated fashion as the children stared at him uncomfortably, "you're not fooling anyone."

"Lorenzo, eh-eh." Daniela shook her head as (M/N) pinched the space between her eyes.

"Did you really think you could get away with this?" Ignoring the warning voices of the girls, Lorenzo stepped closer to the children, making them cringe as the little girl hid behind the boy.

Coming out from the corner, Daniela shook her head once again, "Renzo..."

(M/N) sighed, "stop it, Lorenzo. It's not either of them—."

"You thought we wouldn't find you?" He placed himself behind the two with a confident smile, putting his hands on their shoulders, "Well, guess what?"

(M/N) glared at his head, "Lorenzo! That's enough."

"It's time for us to go home."

Lorenzo pushes them in the water harshly, making them yelp as they dropped their gelato. Felling accomplished, Lorenzo was about to jump in after them before Daniela grabbed a hold of his hat.

The three parents looked down at the children as they took a deep breath of air, the little girl sniffles at the impact of being pushed so hard as the little boy gingerly held his destroyed cone before his lips trembled and he whimpers before sobbing loudly.

Startled that that's not their children, Lorenzo jumped behind his wife as he fumbled with his words, "W-well—! L-let that be a lesson to you!"

(M/N) looks at them in sympathy as Daniela and Lorenzo make a break for it, "Go, go, go! Run before its mother's get here!"

"I'm so sorry sweethearts." She said softly, calming their crying a little, "We're just a little on edge."

"(M/N)!"

(M/N) rolled her eyes at Daniela hiss before waving at the children and running after Daniela and Lorenzo, stopping right behind them.

Lorenzo twiddled his fingers anxiously, "It turns out I don't got this."

(M/N) smacked his arm, earning a "Ow!" From him as Daniela looked forward in determination, "No, but me and (M/N) do. We'll know our kids when we...