Suspicious

~For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.~ Matthew 6:21

Now I get more time to work on this!!!! YAY!

Okay, soooo— here's what I'm thinking, you guys have until next week to vote on which quirks you want in my mha book and which plot you want for my naruto book.

Current Votes for MHA:
Elements: 3
Constellation: 3
Drawing: 2
Neon: 2
Technology: 1

Current Votes for Naruto:
Option #1: 3
Option #5: 1

If you haven't voted already please do! This is kinda important to the characters I'll be adding to my books and how my stories will progress! You can comment on which you want or private message me if you'd like, these are in my Story Book and at the end of Not Too Shabby!

Again, you only have until next week!

3rd P.O.V:
____________

"Hmm." Daniela looked under the a little guys wearing, making him hum in confusion before quickly walking away.

(M/N) sighed. This was taking too long, she wanted—no—needed to know where her child was. She, Lorenzo, and Daniela looked at the children playing, their excited voices indistinctive.

All of a sudden, the ball they were playing with landed in front of Daniela. "Hey!"

Daniela stares at the ball before looking up. "Kick it." A little girl kicked her leg for emphasis.

She nodded before grunting, the ball ended flying into another little girl's face as she fell into the fountain.

She pounced out and took a deep breath with a surprised expression. "Woah!"

(M/N) and Daniela gasped before turning to each other. (M/N) shook her head at the idea as Daniela smiled.

"I have an idea."

"Uh-uh." Lorenzo stuttered, (M/N) shaking her head tiredly. "Honey?"

"Hey, guys! Can I play, too?" Daniela grinned as she took the ball and hip-checked a little boy, knocking him into the fountain.

"Oops, sorry!" Daniela "gasped", chuckling sheepishly. "I'm not used to legs."

"Oh." Lorenzo's face lit up in realization Ashe ran forward. "Okay."

(M/N) stood back, her eyes wide. They shouldn't even be interacting with the humans, it wasn't safe in any way. She jumped when some of the kids started to sprint at her friends.

"Get the ball!"

Daniela scoffed, a smug smile forcing its way on her lips. "Come and get it!"

She clicked her tongue as she dodged a girl and a boy, shaking her head in mock disappointment as Lorenzo checked the kids to see if they were theirs.

"Not our kid, not our kid." He lifted up another girl's head. "Not (M/N)'s kid."

Another round of children ended up in the water, Daniela panted as she ran all around the fountain, taking her attention to a lone boy who gasped in fear at the sight of her and started praying for his safety.

She grunted as she licked the ball up high, scaring a whistling man into almost dropping his watering can he was using for his plants.

The little boy jumps before wearing in relief at the ball in his hands before a wave of water landed on him and he groaned.