Interesting Dinner?

~Who is he, this king of glory? The Lord Almighty—He is the King of glory.~ Psalm 24:10

Another upload! Yeah! 😎😎 I have no clue  if I posted yesterday or the day before!😎✌🏽

3rd P.O.V:
___________

Giulia opened the door to her home, loud music starting to flood the room as she looked back at Luca, (Y/N), and Alberto. "All right, just let me do the talking and act casual."

"He doesn't do well with fear." She smiled nervously as they walked in. "Hey, Papà! I brought some friends for dinner."

Luca jumps at the sound of a knife chopping and yelping quietly, clinging to (Y/N) and Alberto as they stare at the spears on the wall. "Is there enough for five?"

Giulia's father turns from chopping, holding the bloody butchers knife in his one arm, peeking an eye through his thick eyebrow as he stared at the four children.

Luca whimpered slightly, (Y/N) gulping at the knife as Alberto nailed in awe. "Whoa. What's wrong with you, stu—"

The two quickly slam their hands against Alberto's mouth, making him look wide-eyed at them as they chuckle sheepishly. The muscular  man turns around to continue cutting his fish and tossing the heads into the bucket next to him.

Giulia stares at his back for a second longer before smiling at the three teenagers, gesturing them to sit at the table.

. . . . .

(Y/N) sat at the end of the table, Alberto on her right and Luca towards the other end. She turned to look at the spears as Alberto whispered poorly; "What do you think he kills with those?"

A new voice from behind them made them jump. "Anything that swims, kiddos."

They looked at the doorway to see and rather tall man with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, making (Y/N) gasp in recognition as he smiled at the bigger man cutting the fish, she titled her head at the scar that ran across his left cheek and the longer one that peeked out of his tee-shirt and around his bicep as he held out a bag. "Got those Vegetables you wanted, Massimo."

Massimo grunted in thanks as Monty put the bag next to him and folded his arms. Filling three glass cups with water, Giulia turned and gasped.

"Hi, Monty!" Giulia's smile brightens, walking over and giving the man a hug, managing to keep her hold on the glass cups. "Hey, Giulia, I see you brought some friends?" 

She nodded. "Yeah! I met them in town today." She pointed at each teen. "This is (Y/N), Luca, and—" She stopped when Massimo held out a news paper clipping, not noticing Monty's quiet gasp and pale face before quickly shaking it off as if nothing happened. "Hai visto il giornale today?"

Giulia sighed, rolling her eyes. "That photo is a fake, Papà." She walked over and placed the glass cups in front of them before holding out the paper to (Y/N). "Everyone in Portorosso pretends to believe in sea monsters."

(Y/N) looked at the photo closely, humming when she noticed it looked at bit like Alberto as she passed it to him, Luca gasps at it as the other smiles. "Huh."

Monty sits next to (Y/N), making her turn her attention to him as he talks to Massimo, his eyes closing as he shrugged. "I have to agree with Giulia, Massimo. The town will believe anything these days."

"Well, I'm not pretending." The man snapped, snatching the paper from Alberto and stabbing it with a knife to keep it on the bill board.

Luca spits out his water all over Alberto's face in fear and shock, some of it landing on (Y/N) as Alberto's purple blue gills and fins appear, making Luca panic as he jumped on him, trying to cover his body as (Y/N) quickly shoved the two fell under the table. "Huh? AH—!"