The End Of The Finsh Line

~And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.~ Matthew 28:20

Have you guys seen the new show on Netflix, Arcane: League of Legends? I've never played the game though, I'm sure it's just as good as the show is!

It's sooo amazing! The graphics and the music are so spot on, I can't imagine the time put into them. There's so much emotion in it, how characters are portrayed—just mwah! Chefs kiss 💋 👌🏾

____________

From where they were, (Y/N) and Monty watched eagerly as the candidates swam. (Y/N) grinned and cheered Giulia on as she swam past a screaming Ciccio, raising her fist in the air. "Go, Giulia!"

Monty cheered with her as the red head circles around the cone, moving her way back to shore.

Frowning when Ercole tripped Luca when he stumbled out of the water, He turned to the girl after he put his hand down. "How do you think is Luca doing?"

(Y/N) shrugged helplessly, a worried expression in her face when she caught a small sight of green and blue scales. "I'm not sure, we can't see him. But I hope he stays in his human form. "

. . .
. .
.

"Stop crying and tag Guido!" Ercole exclaimed as he forced a crying Ciccio to high five Guido, taking a fish and slapping him in the face with it. "Imbecille! Andiamo! Run, run!"

He pushed and shoved Guido up the stairs and to the table where the pasta was, sitting him in a chair next to Luca, folding his arms angrily as Guido started to eat.

Giulia gulped her last bite, slamming her fork in the table. "Finito!" She stood up and groaned as she held to stomach as she walked to her bike.

Sure to the sound of louder cheering, Ercole glanced at the bike and panicked when Giulia already started to ride. He screamed at Guido. "Per mille cavoli, Guido! Faster!"

"Eat, idiota! Più veloce!" Ercole grabbed the last of the pasta and shoved it into Guido's mouth, almost making the poor boy choke.

"Hey, that's not allowed!" A kid sitting next to them pouted and looked at Guido in worry as Ercole glared at him and smacked Guido's hand.

"He's done!" Ercole ran off to the bikes as Guido groaned and slumped over his empty plate with a loud thump.

Luca ate his last bite and slammed his fork on the like Giulia did. "Done!" He quickly high fives himself before running to the bikes.

He groans at the pain of his full stomach and pants loudly as he settled on the seat of his bike, a metal colander on his head.

All of a sudden his stomach grumbles and a loud burp mad its way out of his mouth, making Luca freeze before laughing softly. "Huh? Whoa."

The crowd cheered as he started to peddle, the boy not noticing the rumbling sky and dark gray clouds covering the sun.

. . . . .

"Quick, under here, kiddo!" As the rain started to poor, Monty guided (Y/N) under a portico as the girl shook the remaining water off of her body before it could turn her skin into scales.

"Oh, no. Luca..." (Y/N) bit her lip in worry and kept her eyes on the hill for the boy, perking up when Monty poked her shoulder and pointed at him.

Noticing how panicked he looked, (Y/N) raised her hand and yelled; "OVER HERE LUCA!"

Luca snapped his head up at her, smiling nervously and gratefully as he speeded under the portico. Luca groaned as he turned the handles of his bike left and right. "Oh, not now! Come on, come on! I'm so close!"