Family Dinner

~Blessed are those who wisdom, those who gain understanding.~ Proverbs 3:13

WOAH! 😳😯 this blew up quick!

3rd P.O.V:
____________

With Luca in front and (Y/N) behind, he bounced from rock to rock, the teenagers keeping a close eye on their surroundings.

(Y/N) clicks her tongue, alerting the the fish it's safe as the herd came around the corner.

Luca stops them again with his shepherds stick, (Y/N) moving behind another rock quickly as she studied the opening between the rocks.

Deeming it safe, she turns back and gives him a thumbs up, nodding as she swishes her tail and swims forward.

"Okay, all clear." Luca moved the shepherd stick in a forward motion, the fish following and spreading out, doing their own thing.

He swims in the opening last, slowly moving over to the rock in the middle as his friend swam around, chuckling as the baby fish followed her around.

"Let us know if you need anything." Luca spoke, sitting. "Anyone? No? Okay."

(Y/N) turned when he sighed, looking at him with concern as he blew bubbles. Humming, she swam over as he looked at his reflection in another bubble.

She ruffled his scales, making him jump before turning to her with a questioning tilt of his head.

"You look a little upset." (Y/N) observed, sitting next to him "Are you okay?"

He nodded, giving her a smile. "Yeah, I'm okay. Uh—"

Luca pointed towards her head, she gave him a raised brow for changing the subject before feeling a movement in her scales, making her giggle as it tickled.

"Oh, yeah." She cheekily smiled, shaking her head gently to show Luca as the baby fish swam back in her scales. "They're nuzzling all over my head, they practically love me!"

"I'll say!" He laughed as a baby fish nibbled at (Y/N)'s tail, said girl giving the fish a 'really?' look.

They stopped their fun after hearing a clinking sound, turning their heads to see Giuseppe nudge a clock with interest.

Luca sighed. "Giuseppe."

"What do you have there?" (Y/N) smiled, the baby fish swimming out of her scales after losing interest.

Swimming closer, her smile drops as a curious look crosses it, Luca gasping as the clock reflects a bronze color from the sun.

He reached for it before shaking his head and pulling his arm back, moving back a little as (Y/N) continued to stare at the clock.

"I'm gonna touch it."

"No! No, don't touch it!" Luca swam forward and pulled (Y/N) back, pushing her into the seaweed with him.

The two came back, their heads peeking out of the seaweed as an even bigger curiosity flashes in their eyes as Luca hesitated before picking up the clock.

The alarm rings suddenly, making them both yelp before it stopped, making them more interested as Luka turned the clock this way and that, (Y/N) tapping the glass with her finger.

Suddenly aware of how close they gotten, Luca turned his head away from (Y/N) as his face exploded in a blush, coughing as she moved a little away from him, an unnoticeable blush on hers.

Shaking out of it, she looks up and notices a card wrapped in the seaweed not too far from them, tilting her head. "Huh?"

She swam over to it, catching Luca's attention as he followed. She moved the seaweed aside and picked it up, looking at the pictures on it with a awed smile.