The Aftermath

~Bless those who curse you, pray for those that mistreat you.~ Luke 6:28

I'm back! HaHAHAHA—!

Okay, I'll stop 😅

Freaking, a week—again?! Who am I?!
👁💧👄💧👁 I should write SLOW UPDATES on my profile at this point.

Have you guys seen the film for Alberto and Massimo? I haven't seen it yet but it looked so cute!

3rd P.O.V:
_____________

Ignoring the "CLOSED" sign on it, (Y/N) gently knocked on the door to the clinic, small but loud enough to hear as she kept her weight off of her leg and cradled her arm. She felt safe around Monty and he was the only one she wanted to be around at the moment.

Just as she was about to knock again, the door opened as Monty looked around before looking down at (Y/N), a look of shock, worry, and slight anger at her injuries and tear stained face. "(Y/N)?, what in the world happened?!"

"I... I don't..." tears started to bead in her eyes, Monty furrows his brows in worry as he sighed and picks her up, the girl immediately stuffing her face into his shoulder and crying softly.

"Hey, Hey... it's okay." Monty closed the door behind him and walked towards the metal table, setting her down gently as (Y/N) wipes her eyes with her other arm. He flashed a kind smiles at her. "Let's get these cuts fixed up, yeah?"

(Y/N) sniffles before producing a very small smile of her own, feeling comforted as she nodded slowly.

. . . . .

"Sooo..." Monty briefly looked up at (Y/N) as he wrapped her leg with gauze, the girl avoiding his eyes and looking at the brace on her forearm. "You want to tell me what happened?"

"..." (Y/N) slumped forward and frowned deeply, sighing before speaking. "It was... i-It happened at the beach."

Monty stood up from his crouching position and sits next to (Y/N), listening with rapt attention. "Take your time."

"I guess it started when Alberto found out that Luca and I wanted to go to school..." (Y/N) stared at the ground, clenching her non-injured hand. "He... wasn't very happy hear that, he and Luca got into a fight before Giulia showed up..." she was shaking at this point, tears running down her face as Monty frowned and rubbed her back. "Alberto wanted to prove a point, and Luca—! He—"

(Y/N) couldn't speak anymore as she turned and hugged Monty to the best of her ability, sobbing quietly as Monty hugged her back, silently saying that he was there for her.

After a couple of minutes, she stopped. Rubbing her eyes as Monty put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry..."

"Ah," Monty shook his head and pulled his hand away. He started to put away the medical supplies as he spoke, soon leaning on the counter. "Don't say sorry, you didn't do anything. Alberto was obviously upset and cations about the whole thing, I mean who wouldn't? Especially if you're from a different world."

"'Different world?'" (Y/N) repeated as she frowned in question, confusion on her face. "What do you—?" she paled and gasped, looking at smiling Monty as she watched him in horror. "Y-you know that we're—?!"

"Sea monsters? Yep." Monty slightly cringed at the name but kept and nodded in amusement at (Y/N)'s bewilderment. "I knew from day one actually! When you guys dived under the table in Massimo's house, I caught a glimpse of a couple scales—and the signs just got more obvious from there!"