Training

~I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for you alone O Lord, make me dwell in safety.~ Psalms 4:8

IM SORRRY! 😭😭 I've been working on ideas for a Naruto and a MHA book!! that and school was just soooo long (apparently someone got covid and they aren't telling us who😷) that my body and brain would dip on me!!!😭😭

But it's the weekend soooo👍🏽😅🥰

3rd P.O.V:
_____________

"Okay, ragazzi, we have one week to train!" Giulia grinned as she held a wrapped magazine in her hands, using it as a microphone and yelling in Alberto's ear before he pushed her away.

"I got this." His smile dropped when Luca added another plate to the table. He looked at Giulia in confusion. "Wait, what?"

"Every year they change the pasta. You have to be ready for anything!" Giulia stated as if it was obvious. She gestured to the extra plates as (Y/N) took a plate from Luca's head with her free hand, placing it on the table. "Could be cannelloni, penne, fusilli, trofie, even lasagne!"

Giulia smacked Alberto's hand with the magazine as he planned to get a handle of pasta, glancing at (Y/N) and snickering when she and the cat were having a stare-off. "And you have to use a forchetta. It's the rule."

(Y/N) snickered at his face as she gave him a fork, the brown haired boy giving her a angry pout before he started stabbing the pasta. "Ugh! Rules are for rule people."

. . . . .

Luca panted heavily as he tried to peddle up the hill, an old man was able to walk past him as Alberto groaned.

Giulia looked the timer in her hands worriedly as (Y/N) grimaced and shook her head softly, grunting when Alberto leaned on her in dismay.

. . . . .

Finally making it to the top, Luca paled at the narrow hill. "Holy carp. No. I can't."

"I know, I know." Ercole laughed mockingly as he strutted past on his bike. "And remember, piccoletto..." he mimics a knife swishing across his neck as he barreled down the hill, wiggling his butt tauntingly.

(Y/N) growled to herself, walking up to Lucas side. "Don't listen to him, Luca. You can do this!"

Giulia nodded as she hit her fist into her palm. "Forza, Luca, don't let him get in your head!"

"Okay." Luca took a deep breath and nodded once. "Silenzio, Bruno. Here we go."

Not even seconds down the hill, he began to panic, shaking his head as he whimpered loudly. "I can't!"

Pressing on the brakes, the bike screeched and Luca flew off the bike and down the hill screaming.

Giulia, (Y/N), and Alberto cringed and flinched when he crashed, the old ladies next to them not doing any better as they all looked at his dazed state.

Rushing down the hill, (Y/N) crouched next to him, concern on her face. "Luca! Are you okay?!"

Luca looked up at (Y/N) and his mind went blank. All of a sudden he started giggling as his face heated up, adding more concern to the girl above him. "... Luca?"

. . . . .

The three teenagers stared at Giulia from the boat, giving her wired looks as she gasped and tried to swim rather robotically.