Day To Day Chores

~Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.~ Matthew 6:12

(F/C): favorite color
(SF/C): second favorite color
(E/C): eye color
Went to bed at 4:30 and woke up at 6:00–goodness gracious😓😓

3rd P.O.V:
_____________

Under the sun and in the sea, a beautiful turquoise shines through the surface of the water. Near the reefs and seaweed, was a farm.

Fish being placed in their pens was a pretty tough chore, which didn't help that they would escape and would currently chew on whatever they could see.

Which made a certain teenage blue and green sea monster to panic.

"Fish out of the barn! Fish out of the barn!" Luca cried as he stared at the many fish, grabbing at the blue scales on his head as his tail swished in anxiety. "No, no, no! Mom's gonna kill me!"

Gasping, his eyes widened. "Caterina!"

Said rebellious fish looked at him with alarmed lazy eyes, bleating before booking it, leaving bubbles in her wake.

"Wait!" Luca grabbed the shepherds stick against the rock before chasing after Caterina.

. . . . .

Mr. Branzino, a green and purple sea monster, was calmly feeding his crabs when Caterina sped past him, bleating.

Confused, he looked in her direction, Luca narrowly swims past him, making him almost drop his basket. "Whoa!"

Luca swam back, clutching the shepherds stick close. "Oh, good morning , Mr. Branzino."

He goes to swim away again before coming back. "A-And also, I'm sorry."

He does it again. "Well, How is Mrs. Branzino?"

Mr. Branzino sighs as Luca sped off again, the feed falling from his basket as the carbs climb over each other to get it. "Hi, Luca."

. . . . .

Caterina continues to swim down a path, happy to be away from the farm. Only to get grabbed by Luca as he puts her next to two more fish, the boy giving her a 'I'm watching you' gesture.

. . . . .

Luca looks around, lost. He stops to look at a irritated pink and peach colored sea monster, speaking politely; "Excuse me, ma'am. Have you—"

"Yes." She interrupted, turning her head to show him the fish chewing at her scales, as she gave him a side glare.

Luca chuckles nervously.

. . . . .

"Come on, come on." He muttered, looking around the seaweed, grumbling to himself.

"Luca?"

He stops, turning his head and swimming over to the older (F/C) and (SF/C) sea monster, holding his shepherds stick close again. "Good morning, Mrs. (L/N). Um, how are you?"

"I'm doing just fine, Luca." The woman chuckled before placing her hand on her hips. "But did you lose the herd again?"

Chuckling uneasily at her raised brow and playful scolding, he cleared his throat. "Y-yes, ma'am. Are you gonna tell my mom?"

She giggled, leaning in to whisper to him. "I knew your mother for years. I don't have to tell her anything."

He sighs with relief, his shoulders relaxing as she laughs again. "But don't you think this would be easier if two were looking around?"