𝟠 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖

En başından başla

"Wow, thanks." I scoffed sarcastically, plopping down beside him as I laid my head against my arms moodily.

"In the most un-rude way possible- why do you look like you got hit by a bus?" Colin snickered as Lance gave him a fist bump for the supposed good insult.

Lifting my head, I conjured up the bitchiest look I could, shooting it directly at Colin and Lance. Both of their eyes widened, heads dropping in shame as they muttered apologies under their breaths and continued eating their breakfast.

"Enough with the jokes." Tyler rolled his eyes, placing his plate on the table. His arm reached over me, setting a plate full of strawberries and pancakes in front of me. I gasped excitedly as he chuckled, giving me a brotherly kiss on the head.

"You're a lifesaver." Lance sighed dramatically as he gave Tyler a thankful look. "The food should tame the beast for the next 10-15 minutes." He whispered loudly to Colin, making him start snickering all over again.

I turned to Johnny, who had just joined us at the table with Jordan. "Make them stop before I commit murder."

"Are they making fun of you because you look like a zombie?" Jordan asked bluntly, his words only making me glare at him even harder.

Johnny and Tyler hit him in the back of his head, the reply of confusion on his face making me huff as I began eating my delicious breakfast.

"Why do you look so tired?" Johnny asked politely, his words still making me mad as I shoved a strawberry in my mouth.

"She hasn't seen her mate in 5 days." Tyler answered for me, his words making my throat tighten at the reminder. Silence filled the table as sympathetic looks were passed my way.

I knew I looked like hell the second I looked in the mirror this morning. I had horrible bags under my eyes, my face was puffy from the lack of sleep and I was too emotionally distraught to bother dressing decently so I was adorned in leggings, a hoodie and comfortable shoes.

"Makes sense. Caleb looks about the same." Colin spoke casually. The mention of my mate immediately had my head whipping towards Colin, whose hot cocoa froze midair as soon as he noticed the look I was giving him.

"Is he okay?" I asked quietly, my tone delicate from trying to keep the sadness out of my voice.

"Are you?" He retorted, the sad smile he gave me immediately making me look back down at my plate.

The rest of breakfast went by quickly, though I missed most of it due to my endless sulking. I couldn't stop thinking about my mate and how he was feeling. If I was feeling like this, he must be feeling something similar. And it's not a feeling I'd wish on anyone.

I wanted to see him. Even if just a glimpse. I wanted to savor the bit of contact I had with him before I'd have to leave forever.

"What are your guys' plans for today?" Colin asked once we made our way out of the packhouse.

"After training, me and Lance were gonna check out the gym." Tyler said as he began to stretch out his quads.

"I'm gonna help Mrs. and Mr. Anderson in the garden and then head to the park. A few of the guys from dinner invited me to skate with them." Jordan announced excitedly.