His First Kill

Chapter 31

"I can't believe it!" Anya said as her and Leon entered his room.

"Believe it." Leon said.

"No! I refuse. You probably used some Magic."

"I can assure you that I used no Magic."

"Bull."

"Not bull."

Leon and Anya had been training hard for their upcoming assassination of the Master. They were training this afternoon, and Leon had knocked Anya down.

Anya groaned. "So, are you going to hold something against me that I said while... 'Under the influence'?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"If you can avoid being knocked down again."

"Is that a challenge?" Anya took out her gun from her holster and reloaded it.

"No. Because I'll win." He unsheathed his sword.

"You are so cocky-" Anya stopped and pulled her cellphone out of her pocket. It was vibrating. She looked at it and her jaw dropped.

"What?"

"The Master is a day early. He's coming in a few hours!"

....

Anya had to go and set up for when the Master arrived along with the Lieutenant Commander Esmeralda, so Leon thought that he should go and visit Sharon. He hadn't seen her in a while because of the mess with Ryuu.

'Something is up with that man. There has to be a way to find out what it is.'

Leon walked down the familiar corridor that lead to the prisoner arrival bay. Taking the same long staircase down into the prison cells felt different this time around. Leon couldn't pinpoint it, but something was wrong.

He walked down the rows of cells and looked into each one. Strangely, they were empty.

'Why are they empty? What happened to the other prisoners?' Leon started to get panicked. 'Is Sharon...?'

He started to sprint until he saw the man from when Sharon arrived. He was standing outside of prison cell 778. He was facing away from it however, looking into the cell across the hall, cell 779. He looked as if he was fumbling with his belt.

"...And you have no right to say that, filthy scum! Anything I say, goes. If you don't listen, you'll end up like the rest of the guys here. Dead. So, get used to how things are." Leon's jaw dropped. 'Everyone is dead? But Sharon...!'

"Never!" Leon literally froze. That voice... It was--!! "You can't do that to innocent people! It is disgusting and I swear if I get the chance, I will not only kill you, but I will make you suffer!"

That familiar voice had a British accent that was similar to Leon's. They had grown up in the same place, so it made sense.

"Heh, like you could." The man's voice snapped Leon back to reality. "Now bend over. You're going to be my new bitch. I hope you can handle my dick. It's killer." The man laughed and unzipped his pants. He moved towards the cell.

"Stay away from me diablo!" The familiar voice said, calling the man a devil.

Leon snapped. He charged at the man and tackled him sending the man flying a few feet.

"Hermano!!" Leon looked at cell 779. The voice he heard... It was exactly who he thought it was... It was his best friend Fernando.

He was sitting in the cell with blue shackled on his hands. He had tears streaming down his caramel colored face. His shirt was tattered and his pants had slices. His black hair matted with dirt and his eyes were a sharp red.