The Counterpart

Chapter 6

Year:2038

"Hello Akariella." The calm voice said. Kari couldn't believe it. "Or should I say, hello me." Kari was looking at herself.

Herself!

"No way is this possible!!" Kari was speechless. The other her was dressed in tight black jeans, a dark blue shirt and a black leather jacket. Her hair was parted in the middle and cut shoulder length. Her eyes were purple and observing.

"It seems as though you travelled Inter-Dimensionally. This will mess up the Timelines quite drastically." Other Kari said. She observed Sam holding his brother. "We must get him medical attention. Fortunately, I happen to know a very good healer."

"Take us to them. Please." Sam said, his face and voice normal.

"Yes, follow me." Other Kari pulled out her cellphone and motioned the others to follow her. Sam didn't hesitate to pick up Billy and go after her. After a pause, Kari went too.

They approached a dirt road leading to a large warehouse building. Other Kari waved her hand and Magically opened a garage door located on the side of the building. There they were met with a single guy. He was tall and lean. His long black hair curled over his red eyes and black framed glasses.

Other Kari introduced him as Milo. After the others introduced themselves, Milo made Sam carry Billy up a flight of steps and into one of the many rooms on the top floor of the warehouse. It was a white room with four operating tables, microscopes, shelves full of books, potions, and other various medical related knickknacks.

"This is my Sick Bay. Every healing potion and ingredient is in this room. If I can't cure an ailment, a book in this room has the solution." Milo had Billy put on one of the tables. "I'll help him. Don't worry." Milo said to a worried looking Sam. He nodded and joined Kari near the door.

Milo stood over Billy and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and placed his hands over Billy's torso. His hands and eyes started glowing dark purple.

"What kind of Magic...?" Kari whispered. She turned to the Other Kari, but she just put her finger on her lips.

Billy started to groan, but that soon turned into sighs of relief. 'It's working!' Kari thought. Before a minute, Billy's eyes started to open.

"Billy!" Sam went over to his brother. "Billy, thank God."

Billy smiled up at his brother. "See, I said I was as right as rain, didn't I?" Relieved, Sam put his forehead on Billy's. "Where are we anyway?"

"Sacred Heart. But judging by the fact that there are 2 Kari's, I'd say you Transported to another Dimension." Milo said.

"Oh, okay. Who are you?" Billy asked.

"My name's Milo. I healed you just now." He said.

"Really? Thanks! I feel all better now." Billy said.

Then he stopped.

When he got it, he sat up.

"THERE ARE 2 KARI'S?????" He looked over to the door and there they were. Both Kari's.

"Why did it take you this long to notice, idiot?!" Kari said while the Other Kari just chuckled.

"My friends call me Ella. Nice to meet you." The Other Kari smiled. Billy looked at her and blinked a few times in amazement.

"Whoa! Are we really... In another Dimension??" Billy looked at Sam for conformation, and he nodded. "Well, that just means I'm more powerful than I thought!" Billy grinned. Sam face palmed.