IZANA - - ×I WANT TO DO IT×

Hello Everyone😁

Warning:
This story is consist of sexual harassment, degrading words and many more.

Yandere Izana.

------------------------------------------

"I miss you so much baby, i want to do it with you now" Izana clang himself unto you and snuggling his head on the crook of your neck while you sat on his lap trying to get out of his grip.

"I dont want to do it right now." thats what you said in a stern voice then signed. You felt tired and doesn't have the strength to have sex with him tonight.

However, Izana didn't took it lightly and became suspicious. He forrow his eyebrow and stared at you deeply with his purple orbs fiercing through you.

"I havent seen you for 3 days, how came your tired? Do you have someone else?!" his voice suddenly became cold and stern, it immediately send shivers down your spine.

"No, ofcourse not babe. Its not like that." you quickly answered so that you can take his suspicion away.

"Then, tell me what is it. What makes you go tired like that,!? That you cant even give it to me tonight?" his voice is as cold as ice, you can feel how angrier he gets and how impatient he become.

" its my work, i just dont like my job anymore." you answered then keep your gaze down for the reason that you can no longer keep up with the staring competition with Izana.

Its true though, your boss is very toxic and been a pain in the ass lately.

However, you cant just tell izana that. If you don't want to see your boss on the news the next day.

You kept fidgeting your fingers while izana keep staring at your side profile. His hands travels up and down to your thighs caressing it roughly.

Sometimes, you would flinch everytime he makes a sudden move. Its not like he is into violence but knowing izana he can be scary to other people and who knows when your time will come.

"Alright, what do you want to do now baby? Since you are here to visit me tonight.!?" he whispered and you tried your best to look at him but failed.

"I wanna watch TV, a movie or something please." you said softly while still looking at his hands that was still moving on the hem of your skirt.

He signaled you to stand up and you did.

He turns the TV on and said " I'll get us something to drink, you can choose what you want us to watch. " he tried to spoke softly but failed. You can still feel that he hasn't gotten over it yet.

While looking over to the list of movies. You choose to watch something scary. While preparing it, you heard Izana's footstep approaching your way.

You turn around and face him and gave him a light smile.

"Soda?" he asked while handing you the bottle of soda and sitting down. You look at the soda and notice something strange underneath the bottom of the bottle that seems to be dissolving. I got a bad feeling about this.

You whine and said you needed to go home.

You're heart keeps beating loudly because you knew what izana was capable of doing when he is pissed.

But, what happened next startled you.

"Sit. Down.!" he said in a commanding voice. Its deep and scary but you still resist.

"No, i want to go home Izana.! I wanna go home. Its okay if you won't send me home, I'll just get a cab" you said while trying to keep calm but failed to hid your nervousness.

"I. Said. Sit. Down and drink the Damn Soda!" he said before he pulled you back into the couch and stared at you then hand you the soda again.

"Sit down and watch the movie baby." his hands grip on your waist making you unable to move he took you're bag and shove it in the corner.

Your hands were now trembling uncontrollably.

You can here him gulping his soda and breathing near you're ear after.

" Now, drink it. "he whispered again.

" I dont want it. " you keep on handing him back the soda, but he would just stared at you.

" Drink it before i make you..." his warning tone made you took a big gulp of the soda. Seeing you drunk it made him smirk.

A dark smirk spread all over his face and a satisfied look can be seen through his expressions.

"Good job baby, now stop whining and watch the movie" he said and it has been 10 minutes since the silence took over.

You felt dizzy and weak all of a sudden.

He turns to look at you then smiled.

"What's wrong baby?" he said not sounding worried but more like teasing.

"I dont feel good, i wanna go home" you said while trying to steady yourself but before you collapse on the couch izana supported your back.

" dont worry, its the pill. It's working." he whispered near your jaw then kissed it.

"What did you do to me?!" you tried to speak even though you are so weak at this time.

He laughed then leaves few kisses to your neck before answering you're question.

"i drugged you. It will not harm you but will make you weak and unable to resist" his voice rang to your ears. Each words echoed and thats when you finally understand that izana is really an evil person.

"Izana! YOU!--" You were about to say something but stopped by izana. He hushed you and put his fingers between your lips.

"Shhh. Stop whining, dont waste your energy. YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT LATER!" you were still concious but you cannot lift and arm.

You tried to fight it and resist but the drugs were indeed strong. This is going to be a long rough night.

Izana carried you upstairs and railed you all night.

You were woken up by the sound of someone snoring lightly near your ear. It was izana.

You tried to move and get out of his tight embrace.

But, it woke him up.

"Where do you think you're going? Im not done with you." he whispered then pulled you back to his bed.

Now his hovering on top of you.. Again.

__________________

Authors note:

The weird author is back. 😂👋Hi!