| Souta|- - *Cheated*

I need to get out of this place, i ran outside even though its raining so hard. Every step i take make the water splash, i couldn't slow down. I wanted to slap him from cheating on me but i don't have the courage.

I dont know where to go or what to do, i just saw my boyfriend Aki kissing another girl in a cafe.

I confronted them and he was shocked to see me.

The girl looks clueless, i bet she didn't have any idea that we are being played and two timed.

I went closer to Aki and told him. "dont you ever show your face in front of me, we are over you piece of shit". I hold my tears and walk away.

Now, im running in a crowded street while it's raining. The cold didn't bother me, im too hurt to even think about how cold and soaked i am right now.

He is a cheater, i shouldn't have trusted him.. I shouldn't have trusted anyone.

I was running while looking down then suddenly i bump into someone. The strong imoact made me fall back but before i hit the ground a pair of arms pulled me holding unto my waist.

I turn to look at the person i bump into and he looks very angry.

"im so sorry,!" i back away then bow my head.

He still look pissed.

" Are you o-okay?" he said and i flinch thinking how gentle his voice was, it doesn't sound like his angry at all. He picked up his umbrella and hand it to me.

"You can have this" he said putting the umbrella to cover me from the rain while he get soaked.

" No. Its - its okay.. Im soaking wet anyway" i said while faking a smile while looking at him with my swollen eyes.

His eyes widened when he realize i was crying, he pulled my wrist and drag me to the nearby shop what looks like his.

He continue dragging me inside and we enter a room that looks like a living room area.

"Have a sit, I'll get you some towel, stay there" he said and i just obey.

He came back with a towel in his hands and a hot cup of tea on the other.

He place it on the table and sat near me.

"My name is Souta Kawata, whats yours?" he asked

"YN.. Yn/Ln"..

" im not gonna ask you what happened but i know everything will be okay" he said with his eyes looking worried.

I ended up telling him what happened and he listened like we know each other.

"How could he cheated on a girl like you, he is so lucky. You look like an angel.." he said while looking away.

The night with him was fun, he made me forget almost everything that happened for a moment and he gave me aa ride home.

When we arrive in front of my house, Aki was there waiting for me.

" Didn't i told you not show your face again.. Get lost" i said feeling furious.

He grab my hands and tried to hug me.. I slam his chest a few times but he wouldn't budge. "let go of me"

Then i feel someone punch him from behind me.

I look at Souta and he still had that angry look on his face, he punched Aki.

"She said let her go you dumb fuck" he sound so serious and Aki just stood up and walk away afraid of getting punched again.

Souta went back to his bike without saying a word.

I never saw Souta since then, i always pass by the place he took me before but i never got the chance to see him.

Its been a 2 months since the day we met. I didn't understand why i kept thinking about him. Am i falling inlove with him. I barely even know him.

I was walking with an umbrella and a boots, it was raining so hard. My mom ask me to buy some tofu and cabbage at the nearest department store.

I was looking down on my feet while i took a step into the flooded street. I remember the day i bump into someone in this exact same place.

I was spacing out and my thoughts are occupied.

I shrugged it off and continue walking when i notice someone was standing in front of me.

I raise my umbrella to look at the person and it was Souta.

My mood brighten to see his angry faace once again.

"hey there Souta" i smiled brightly while looking at him, but my smile disappeared when i saw someone behind him. He was currently holding the umbrella for her.

She must be her girlfriend, why didn't i thought of him having one.

"Hey there YN, long time no see" he said while looking into your eyes.

" its nice to see you Souta, i gotta go... Bye.." i said while gripping on the handle of my umbrella and walking pass them.

'Damn. That hurt.. He's not mine but it fucking hurts..'

I never learn my lesson..

I always fall inlove with the wrong person.

Why do i keep hurting my self by assuming things.

Maybe i was really meant to be alone anyways..

Here i am running in the rain again. How many times do i have to do this to learn.

My tears fell on the side of my cheeks aand it was warm.

I head home and trying to process everything.

Its been a week since it happened, i wish i would never come accross Souta again.

2 years had past, i am now in senior year and a graduating.

It was April 13th, i was walking on the busy street of Shibuya when it suddenly rain.

I ran to find shelter in a nearby bus stop waiting shed. I stood there while rubbing my arms to keep me warm.

I felt someone joined me but i didnt look towards his direction and ignored him.

"Why do you keep showing up when it rains, you really are interesting YN" the voice said. I know that voice.. It was Souta!

My eyes widened as i turn my head to look at the person beside me. I have never seen him for years and he still remembers me.

"Souta!"

"Hey YN, last time i saw you i was with my cousin Jena. I told myself.. If i saw you again somewhere and its raining. Im never gonna let you go." he said while leaning closer to my face. The girl that was clinging unto him before was his cousin? Im fucking dumb.

My face heats up and i know i was blushing.

" I hope youre still single though, Are you? " he said still leaning near my face and not breaking eye contact.

" i-uhm.. Yes, i mean no.. What the- yeah im single" i stutter and become confused. I don't even know what to say.

"Thats good to hear. Im so happy... I've been dreaming about being with you all these years, im just waiting for a perfect time" he said intertwining our fingers, i didn't resist. I let him hold my hands.

Maybe trusting again won't hurt. Last chance..

Fuck i never learned..

Marupok bes😂🤣

___________

You want continuation? Or shall i proceed to Izana's one shot.

🙃🙃🙃
Im a simp for you Souta🙂