|SENJU |- - *Jealousy*

You and your boyfriend Senju rarely meet. He is a typical cold person, you never understand his ways sometimes, he often calls you.

You tried to get his attention in many ways like, putting make up, acting up, making conflict so that he would come to you and apologize but nothing seems to work.

Well, there is one last thing.

You dialed your cousins number and he immediately pick up. Senju never knew you are related to Mikey so it is a great opportunity to make him Jealous.

You invited Mikey to your apartment to watch some movies and he gladly agreed. Knowing him, a few dorayaki for trade will make him say yes.

You promise to make him dorayaki so he gladly came.

It was your monthsary with Senju and you know his gonna come to your apartment or call you.

You were sitting on the sofa with Mikey while laughing when you heard the doorbell rung. You immediately ran to the door and saw Kawaragi.

"Oh hey babe, what are you doing here?" you said while giving him a smile acting like you forgot your monthsary.

"i came here to--" he was cut off when he hears Mikey voice calling you..

"Yn-chinn look! the delivery woman was the culprit all along" he shouted.

Senju's expression changes. But, you act like there's nothing wrong.

"Uhm, im sorry.. Can you come back later. Im a little busy right now.. I have a visitor." you said while shutting the door. But he blocked it with his feet.

He pushed the door open and entered eyeing Mikey who is dumbfounded all along. He looked at Senju and turn to look at the TV.

Senju took off his jacket and head towards the sofa. He sat there ignoring Mikey.

This is bad, i was just trying to make him jealous but i guess.. I went too far....

You sat in the middle but Mikey hold on to your shoulder to hide his face as the movie was too scary.

Senju took notice of that and he pulled you closer to him. Making you sat on his lap. The movie was almost over and Mikey got up stretching his hands.

"Thanks YN - chinn for inviting me over.. I hope we do this more often. But, i have to go.. I need to pick up my sister emma. "he said as he glare at Kawaragi before turning to leave.

When Mikey left, you were still sitting on Senju's lap and not moving an inch as you can feel how pissed he is. His gripped on your waist suddenly tightens. You gulped and decided to look at him.

" Baby do you want tea or hot chocolate?" you said while your voice is cracking a little.

He did not respond, he just keep his eyes closed while his eyebrows shows how angry he is right now.

"Bab--he cuts you off..

" Am i not enough for you " he said while he greeted his teeth. Now you totally regretted everything.

" what do you mean babe? "you said acting innocent.

He did not respond again and he lay you down on the sofa with him on top of you.

" dont act dumb, you know what i mean. "he said looking into your eyes intensely.

" He will be back isn't he?, and next time he do i wont be around.. "he said and his eyes is full of sadness. Now you hate yourself for doing that to this poor baby.

" Senju i-" you couldn't think of a word to say.

He stood up and walked to the door.

You quickly followed him and gave him a hug from behind.

" Babe?! Where are you going!?" you said while you burry your head on his back.

"im leaving..." was all he said, and you got so scared of what will happen next.

You quickly move in front of him and cupped his cheeks. He still avoid eye contact with you.

You planted a kiss on his forehead, moving down from his nose to his lips. Knowing words cant fix this type of situation. You use the secret weapon which is a passionate kiss. He always melt when you do this to him thinking this is your last card.

"Babe, i love you and only you.. Please! Dont be jealous of my cousin Mikey." you said while caressing his cheeks.

"what?! He is your cousin!?" he said with a shock expression.

"why didnt you tell me earlier.. Are you trying to make me jealous.. He added and narrowed his eyes looking at you, you were now sweating a lot.

" Okay i get it, your gonna pay for this. "he said while he suddenly carry you unto his shoulder and walked to the bedroom shutting the door close.

____________

Sorry if that was short. Tell me if you want a continuation. 🙃

If you dont like continuation, ill proceed on making a one shot for Nahoya and Chifuyu.