|Chifuyu |- - *Attention *

He loves me,
He loves me not.

He loves me,
He loves me not.

Geez.. I ran out of flower petals.

Should i go grab some..it ends in he loves me not everytime.

I gotta stop doing this.

I said as i lay down on my back. Laying in the bed of grass while the wind blows extremely strong.

If he still loves me, how can he forget that it's our monthsary.

I never heard of Chifuyu after that day, he never visited me even the day after that. I wanted to give him a call but i dont wanna interupt him, He must've been very busy.

I was walking to my house when i saw a familiar uniform. Tokyo Manji Gang members have gathered on the nearby park.

Im not very familiar with them but i know few of their members like Baji and Mitsuya.

I scanned the surrounding looking for Chifuyu and there he was. Standing near his bike talking to Baji.

I wanted to approach him but i have this gut feeling that i should not bother him at times like this, Also, he is with his gang and its inappropriate to butt in to this kind of gatherings.

As i closed the door at my bedroom, i lay down on my bed to check my phone and i didnt see any msgs from Chifuyu.

I badly want his time and attention but i don't want to force him either. Im afraid he will get tired and annoyed of me. I don't want him to leave me because im being super clingy.

I decided to treat myself to get my attention off of Chifuyu.

I went to the nearest mall to buy some clothes and shop for sweets. As i was about to exit the apparel shop i saw Chifuyu standing near a boutique shop and was about to come closer and hug him when i saw a woman beside him clinging unto his arm.

Shit shit shit... Retreat!

I thought he didn't saw me but he turn his head and we meet eye to eye. I quickly turn my back and run to the girls bathroom.

My eyes is getting blurry and im trying to calm myself as i feel my chest tightening in every second.

I felt a vibration inside my sling bag. It was Chifuyu calling me.' Ohh now you have the audacity to call me.'

I rejected the call and put the phone back inside my bag before i broke down crying..

I know what i saw, the girl doesnt seem to be his sister.. They look like they are on the same age. She was clinging on chifuyus' s Arms like she was his girlfriend or something.

Maybe im the side chick.. Why didn't i thought of that!?

And so i thought he is a loyal and honest one.

It took me an hour to have the full courage to exit the womens bathroom. All i wanted to do is go home and continue my crying session.

I took my phone out of my bag to check it, it has 20 missed calls from Chifuyu. What does he want now? I already saw it. What's more to explain.

I arrive home and went straight to my room. I wanted to go grab something to drink as i was so exhausted from all that crying.

I manage to compress my feelings and i manage to get him off my mind. Not completely though, i need to avoid things that would remind me of him.

At the school yard, there i was eating lunch all alone sitting in one of the bench.

To think of it. It has been 2 weeks since i saw Chifuyu and i dont think i could ever face him.

I just wanna dissappear on the face of the earth.

A girl suddenly approach me with her hands on her waist acting sassy. Wait a minute! Shes the girl i saw clinging into Chifuyu at the mall

"you! What do you want?" i said while looking at her uninterested of what she's going to say.

"So, your Chifuyu senpai's girlfriend? You're not even pretty.." she said while looking at her nails.

"What is it to you? And who are you anyway?" i mumble enough for her to hear.

"it doesn't matter who i am, i just want to know if you two broke up already so i can now have him for myself." she said without hesitation and without feeling any sign of guilt.

I just stood up and walk away holding my bento tightly.

Even if this bitch is not a third party, it Hurts me to think that he can spend time with ither people but me.

I only have to set one things straight, i need to end our relationship.

This hurts me a lot but i cant do anything about it. The pain is coming back to ne little by little. How could he do this to me.

I went to the place i told chifuyu, i am now finally meeting him for the first time in a month. I saw him standing there with his hands on his pockets.

He gave me a weak smile while i am approaching closer, i didnt waste any seconds as i find it hard to breath if im going to stay there longer.

"Chifuyu-kkun, lets break up". Was all i said, my lips were trembling..

"What? Why? You cant be serious right? I thought you wanna talk about it?!"  he said unconvinced.

"i don't want to talk to you, i just want to end this, i dont want to wait for you anymore.. You even forgot our monthsary.. And then you never even bother to text or call me.. I don't care anymore.. Its over" i said and turn around to walk away. But still he manage to grab my wrist and pull me into a tight hug.

"i didnt cheat on you." he said while he buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"i know, even if you didn't you clearly dont need me anymore.. Even if you didn't cheat you were never there when i needed you the most, you never give me any attention.. " i said while pushing him and slamming unto his chest. But he wouldn't budge.

"It's better this way.. Let me go."  i added and i felt his grip loosen as he heard my voice giving up.

I continue to walk away, but before i could completely leave i took one more glance of Chifuyu's face..

"i thought you'll be with me forever, but it seems i have to face everything alone" i whispered so only i can hear together with the wind.

____________

Fuck yes! Im back 😂😂😂

Sharing my depression. Lets split it.