"Cheating Prank" Part 3

Heyya! cheating prank part 3 that includes: Ran, Wakasa, Terano, Kazutora and Rindou.

Im sorry if your favourite character wasn't included.

___________________________

Sending them this text msg  and see how they would react.

"he's gone now, you can come over!"

******************

~Ran~

Ran was always waiting for you after class. Then, he would drive you home to make sure you go home safely.

You decided to prank him after he accompanied you to your apartment.

You sent him this txt msg:

" he just left, you can come over!"

He was currently standing near his motorbike when he receive your msgs.

He put his phone back to his pocket and took a metal baton on his bag then waited outside your apartment.

He looks pissed while leaning on his back at the gate and giving death glare to every guy who passes by.

Somebody please tell that guy it was a prank.

************************

~Wakasa~

Knowing Wakasa, he rarely speak and always has this bored expression.

He looks so bored and uninterested with everything.

You've never seen him got angry or laugh out loud. Sometimes you can here small chuckle from him but it wasnt enough. You want to see how he would react when he is jealous.

You saw a cheating prank on tiktok and decided to try it.

Wakasa was about to leave when you sent him this txt msg :

"He's gone now, you can come over!"

You saw him reading your txt msgs.

He paused for a couple of seconds and his grip on the phone tightens. He was standing outside your apartment and his hands seems to be trembling.

After that, he continued to get into his car. What the fuck? He just left?!

Did i just fucked up?

He seems to be very mad!

After 2 days, Wakasa didnt txt or even call you.

You wanted to tell him about the prank but he blocked your number and you can't find him anywhere.

Weeks has passed. You were about to buy some groceries when you notice his car park near the dark alley.

When you took a closer look, you saw wakasa blowing cigarette smoke standing near his car and staring back at you.

You went closer to him and tell him everything.

"so.. It's a prank.. That explains it why i dont see anyone coming to visit you this past few days ." he said calmly with stoic expression while he keeps on blowing cigarette smoke.

Not long after that, he tossed the cigarette butts on the side and took the gun on his pocket.

" i guess i wont be able to use this " he added before putting the gun to his car and signaling you to get inside.

You gulped seeing the fully loaded gun.

No! Not gonna prank him again, i swear. 😭

**************************

~Terano~

This guy is crazy, crazy in psychological ways and crazy huge physically.

He was your long time boyfriend that is why you got use to his unpredictable attitude.

You felt bored while watching him fix his bike on his garage after that you decided to go home.

Terano insisted to drive you home even though his hands are full of grease and smells like gasoline.

Arriving at you house you sent him the cheating prank txt msg.

Not long after, you heard his motorbike engine and stops in front of your house.

Everything was so quiet then suddenly you heard a loud crashing sound downstairs that startle you.

You ran to check what just happened.

Arriving the front door you saw the poor door smashed and South was standing near it with a very dark aura that looks like he was ready to end someone.

You quickly ran to hugged him and tell him it was a prank.

He is still mad about it so you  plant few kisses on his face to calm him down.

"this is one of your lucky days!" he utter before turning around to leave.

**************************

~Kazutora~

After staying the night at your apartment, Kazutora left early in the morning to meet up with his gang.

You were drinking coffee you decided to prank him.

While staring at him from the window. You saw him left riding his motorbike.

You sent him this txt msg.

"He just left, come now!"

No kazutora, it has been 1 hour.

You were still sitting near your window and about to leave when you saw kazutora arriver with 2 guys.

They look scary.

He took his phone and type a few words before coming inside your apartment.

You receive a msg from him.

1 new text message.

"i guess I'll go back to prison again."

Somebody tell him it was just a joke.. Geezzz.

*************************

~Rindou ~

Rindou haitani was very cheeky and over protective boyfriend.

When you sent him the cheating prank, He sat on his motorbike for while.

He just stared on your window while keeping a very serious expression.

After 10 minutes, he decided to leave.

You were expecting for him to run back and confront you  about it, but he just left.

You decided to follow him fearing he would break up with you because of this misunderstanding.

Arriving in their fancy house, you saw Ran outside getting ready to leave.

"Hey Ran, where's Rindou?" you asked.

"in his room, getting ready. He said we are going beat up someone today." he smirk while looking at you.

This crazy twins..

"it was a prank Ran, can you just help me tell Rindou!" you said while massaging your forehead.

The two of you went upstairs to tell Rindou about the prank.

Ran knock on his door and ask him to open it.

But before he open the door, he shouted and asked his brother.

" should i bring a metal pipe or a knife? "

*************************

I will make a part 4 for Draken, Hanma, Kisaki and takemichi..

Im just kinda tired today. Hope you guys understand❤️