|Senju|- - * Jealousy Part 2*

"I - im sorry babe, i promise it wasn't my intension to make you jealous" you kept on making an excuse when Senju shove you on the your bed. He locked the door making you gulped.

He walked towards the side of your bed looking down on you.

"Are you going to keep that up, stop lying already" he said while smirking.

"or- I'll make you stop" he slowly took his shirt off revealing his well toned abs and slim figure.

You tried to escape but Senju manage to catch you everytime you tried and now he decided to pinned your hands above your head.

He is looking straight into your eyes while smirking, "Now im giving you one last chance to tell me the truth or..... I'll railed you."

You gulped thinking, he is being serious right now, i mean you want him to but admitting your lies and plan will ruin you.

You stare into his beautiful eyes that was now full of lust.

'the best answer to everything was to keep quiet. Yeah! Thats right, dont say a word and maybe he will let you go.'You thought.

"stubborn aren't we? Im gonna count to 3.." he said while the smile on his face has dissappeared.' Oh shit, What now?!, i need to think fast'.

"1..." he started to count.

"Senju babe, im telling you the truth" you said while shaking.

"2..." he didnt stop counting. I bet he already knew that you were lying.

"please - im telling you the--" i got cut off by him continously counting.

"3!!!" he said and his voice echoed inside your room.

" Thank you for the meal" was all he said before kissing you aggressively and hungrily. You melt in his kisses, 'he states like candy, so sweet'.

If this is a punishment, you were glad to be punished everyday.

He kissed you neck leaving hickey and bite marks, you gasped for air a few times and a moan escape your mouth making him moves more aggressively like he is being motivated.

He lift your shirt up to get a good view of your cleavage and pulling your bra down revealing your breast.

He suck both your breast alternately while his right hand travel to your inner thigh. Sliding it closer to your panties and playing with your clit in circular motion.

He then pulled your skirt up and went down to your thigh to get a good view of your pussy. He remove your panties and started to eat you up. You moan continously while gripping the bedsheet tightly.

He then slid his tongue inside you, he is fucking you using his tongue while his hands rub your clit. He is so good at this.

You started to lose your mind from the pleasure his giving you. You arch your back when he continously pushed his tongue deeper inside you.

"F-fuck babe.. Right there" you said without even thinking. Then, you suddenly came into his mouth.

You can hear him gulped and that made you blush thinking he just drank the liquid that came out of you. "Taste sweet, i want more" he utter while still licking your pussy.

He stood up and undress himself while not breaking eye contact with you. He stared at you while you try to catch your breathe and legs still twitching from the orgasm.

He pulled you closer to the edge of your bed while he stood up from the side, slowly positioning himself.

He didnt even warned you when he shove his dick inside you making you let out a loud moan that can be heard next door. But, you didnt care as of this moment.

He start pounding inside you and that made you winced in pleasure and pain, your lips are in "o" shape while your eyes rolled back. The sound of skin slapping skin was echoing inside your room together with the bed creaking sound.

You gasped for air but he still didnt slow down from pounding and thrusting into you aggressively making your grip tighter on the bedsheet under you.

His hands were in your stomach and hips making it easier for him to slam your body into him back and forth.

"If you lied to me again, your gonna need a wheelchair" he said while gasping between his words.

He continously fuck you until you almost pass out. You cum a few times but he still didnt let you go.

Now, your feeling exhausted from his pounding. You can hear your own moan and his and it was loud, loud enough to be heard outside.

After a few minutes you felt a warm liquid flows inside you filling you up. He finally cum and it was over,. Thats what you thought.

You tried to climb and positioned your self in the bed but he pulled you again.

Flipping your body, now your face is burried into the pillow and he is slapping your bum twice. "This is for being such a bad girl" he said while slapping it making you winced in stinging pain.

He lift your hips and you know what he was about to do, but you were to exhausted to even react. "time for dessert" he said and you can feel him smirking.

He then inserted his dick inside you making you moan while your head was burried into the pillow. The pounding continued more longer making your legs shake and feel numb, your drooling and didnt notice it.

If this goes on, you will totally lose your mind.

You were drowning from the pleasure , its like being high without taking drugs.

He became more and more aggressive, your body will definitely ache after this long fucking session.

A few minutes felt forever..

He then cum again inside you making you moan loudly than before. He let you go and you flop down on your bed almost unconscious.

He hovered over your back and lean near your ears kissing your lobe and whispering " next time, I'll have no mercy".

You flinched from what he said, you almost fainted from what he did thinking if he really had mercy earlier? . You cant imagine what will happen if he didn't show any mercy. Im gonna need to be careful next time or have a wheelchair on standby.

____________

Peuw.. Im sweating while writing this.

It took me 30 minutes to finish it.

I hope you like it ❤️❤️

Vote or no more smut😂🤭