|Chifuyu|- - °No One°

You and your childhood friend Chifuyu has been best friend for so long. He knew everything about you and same goes to him too.

The both of you were separated when your mom had to transfer you to a different school.

Somehow, he would always comeby and visit you from time to time to check on you and invite you to have a stroll.

Everything went well and you were satisfied on how things are going. You knew that you see him more as a friend but cant tell him the truth cause you were afraid it will only ruin your friendship with him.

The friendship you two built for the past 10 years..

'I dont wanna lose him, what if he doesn't feel the same way and only see me as friend'

It will ve awkward for the both of us after that.

You gripped tightens on Chifuyu's shirt while he was driving and you were riding at the back if his motorbike.

He notice that and he took a slow pace to ask you if you're okay. "hey Yn-chan are you okay?"

"Yeah, im fine Chifuyu-kkun" you said while burrying your face to his back while his scents lingers on your nose. He smell like mint.

" you dont sound okay, tell me what's wrong.? Since when you learn to hide secrets from me huh?!" he jokingly said. It took you a while to respond but you think you could give him a hint or something.

"uhmm.. You see, I've been liking this one guy for a long time now... I wanted to confess my feeling to him. But, i dont know how" you said slightly stuttering.

When chifuyu heard what you just said, he gripped the hand break making the motorbike stops in the middle of nowhere. You were startled to what just happened.

"What the fuck happen Chifuyu-kkun!!?"

You shouted due to nervous and fear. You thought both of you will get into an accident. On the other Chifuyu didnt utter a single word and start the bike again, he was surprisingly quiet. I knew it, i knew that was a bad idea. Luckily, i didnt tell him.. It was him.. He might have just rejected me on the spot.

He then parked his motorbike in front of your house. Both of you got off the bike. You thanked him for driving you home and turn to walk towards your front door.

He catch up to you then pulled your wrist.

"Te-tell me his name? The person you like!?" did he just stutter??!

Your eyes were wide open and you were sweating. Shit, i thought i could get out if this situation.

You were wondering why would Chifuyu ask you about it. Maybe he was just curious too.

" i-uhm i cant tell you.. Not now, maybe soon.. Im sorry fuyu-kkun." you took his hands from your wrist and gave him a smile.

Started to walk away and escaped that awkward situation you were in.

Chifuyu was staring blankly at your front door while he clenched his fists and his hair was covering his eyes. Greeted his teeth that his lips almost bleed.

After a few minutes decided to leave.

Its been a few weeks and you never heard about Chifuyu, he always visited you twice a week sometimes 3 times if he is not busy with the gang stuff.

You called him but he is not answering, so you texted him a few times.

You were scrolling down you phone looking at some pictures of you and fuyu while walking out of your classroom. Someone poked your shoulder making you face who it was.