|Sanzu |- - * Addiction Part 2*

Since a lot of people wanted a part 2.

Here you go.

I made a plot twist😁

_________________

Sanzu POV~~

I was sweating so bad when i woke up, what the hell was that dream.

I instantly regretted everything i did to her.

Wait where is she.?!

I stood up and ran to the kitchen and the living room.

I cant find her.

Where is she?

I kneel down on the floor and cover my ears, a disturbing sound rang to my ears as i realize. Maybe thats not a dream. Am i going crazy?!

I've been sitting at the corner of my living room for hours.

I didnt realize that i have fallen asleep.

End of Sanzu POV~

You were carrying two large paperbags filled with grocery as you enter the elevator staring at the ground afraid that people may notice your bruised neck and cuts on your lips from Sanzu's slap.

You arrive at the penthouse and found Sanzu on the living room sitting while hugging his knees. I think he is asleep. But, why is he crying.

Did he took too much drugs last night again?

You signed while sitting in front of him and leaning a bit closer. You and Sanzu weren't in good terms right now, he was still upset about kawaragi's death.

He is still blaming me for everything but i couldn't leave him behind.

Not now.. When he needs me the most.

You continue to lean and stare at his beautiful lashes.

I reach my hand and move some hair from his face to have a clear view of how beautiful this person is.

"you look so peaceful like this Baby. Don't open those eyes.."you whispered knowing sanzu, the moment he stares at you, he was always filled with annoyance and anger.

You continue to admire his face sitting in front of him.

Admiring every inch of his face with full of longing for his love.

You smiled remembering how he use to treat you before the accident. I miss you so much baby.

You decided to stand up, as you were picking your balance to lift yourself up. Someone grab your left hand making you fall back in sitting position again.

"YN?!, is that really you" he asked while looking at you with teary eye.

"Y-yes.. Why? whats the matter?" you held back as you flinched a little. After all the beating you got from him its normal that you developed a trauma.

You slightly move away from him thinking he would hit you again.

"YN!! It's really you!! Come here." he opened his arms signalling you to give in and hug him.

But you weren't use to this anymore.

You walked backward while your one hands were on your chest. He is acting weird right now, maybe its because of the drugs?.

He was still waiting for you to hug him but you turn your back and head to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

You chug the water until the last drop. Then, refill it again.

You were thinking of a lot of stuff as you stare at the kitchen counter.

You were spacing out again.

As you turn around you saw Sanzu staring at you leaning on his side at the door frame.

Your eyes widened and quickly put the glass down on the table and find a way to avoid him.

You thought of cooking for lunch and ignore him completely. Why is he paying attention to me all of a sudden? Its uncomfortable.

Im so used of being ignored.

You started cutting the vegetables and meat diverting your attention to cooking while Sanzu was still looking at you.

You took your apron and put it on the table, planning to exit the kitchen and ignoring Sanzu on the door, You walks pass him.

"YN, i know apologizing to you wasn't enough for you to forgive me." he spoke and that made you froze. What is he saying? Why now?

" but still, im so so sorry for everything i did to you all this time."

" All the pain i cause you, forgive me" he said while looking at you. You look away.

" I see, you're back Sanzu" you answered while looking away and holding the tears from falling.

"Yes, i realize everything i did and i was wrong.. I want to change and be a better person for you YN!" he said while walking forward and cupping your cheeks.

"Sanzu, you can be a better person without me.." you said while shaking.

" i want you to be happy and move on.. I want you to forgive me too, i just want to stay with you until you can fix yourself and decided to be a better person."

"Now my job here is done" you added.

You cupped his cheeks and flash him a warm smile.

He smiled back but not long his smile dissappear when he  gaze at your face. It was beautiful but full of cuts and bruises that has been covered by band-aids.

You turn around while hugging yourself.

As much as i want to be with him, i want to love myself too.

What we have cannot be fix.

We are so broken that no words and effort can make us heal.

You packed your bags while sitting on the bed.

After that you went out of the room and Sanzu was looking at you.

"please stay, ill make it up to you.. I'll do anything for you" he said and his tears are now dripping down in his cheeks to his chin.

" no need Sanzu, you should love yourself and take care of it. That would make me happy" you inhale and stare at him.

"All i need is myself to heal"

This time i can finally leave peacufully.

Im so happy you are no longer a heartless person.

I wish the best for you my love.

But now,

I have to choose myself.

And thats the end of it.

You walk pass him again and head towards the door.

You look back at him one more time before shutting the door close.

____________

Authors note :

❤️Some scars dont heal.

"It stays with us forever."