|SHINICHIRO|-- *Together *

I really like this one guy on my neighbourhood. I mean we are really not that close. He barely even knows me, i always observe him from afar and admire him from a distance.

He is a deliquents, im kinda aware about that and he has 2 younger siblings that lives with him and his grandpa. I believe they dont have parents anymore. His name was Shinichiro Sano, 24 years old and the leader of Black Dragon.

My mom owns a small tofu shop, its our family business and i am going to inherit it someday. The shop was just next to our house so i have no problem travelling to go to work helping my mom.

I always pass by the sano residence and i will took a few glimpse if Shinichiro was there. Sometimes, ill be so lucky if i got the chance to see him and there are days that he's not around for a whole week.

My admiration for him grew as days passed. I dont even have the courage to talk to him. He sometimes greet me with a smile and i would gladly return it. But shit, thats as far as i can go.. No more no less.

My mom told me that the Sano residence had ordered 3 tray of tofu, she had been teasing me a lot because she knew about my little crush and she is enjoying herself seeing me get flustered and blushing.

She told me to deliver the tray of tofu to Sano residence as their house is just around the corner and it is a opportunity to see Shinichiro.

As i walked toward their property, i make sure i look presentable as always. I knocked 3 times and the door opened quickly. I was looking straight and suddenly looking down as a cute little kid opened the door.

"What is it?" he said sounding like a brat and a resting annoyed face.

"i came to deliver the tofu your grandpa ordered." he took his lollipop out of his mouth making a popping sound and looking at the tray i was holding. He knew he couldn't carry it so he made way for me to enter.

I look around and he pointed the kitchen, opening the kitchen door my heart skip a beat when i saw Shinichiro wearing an apron and cooking.

'Holy shit it's Shinichiro ' my thoughts are screaming.

"uhm. Hey Shinichiro, im here to deliver this tofu" i said and he looked at me and giving me a warm smile as always. I put the tofu down and i turn to leave.

"YN your leaving already? You can stay for dinner if you want too." he said stopping me from taking another step. 'How the fuck does he know my name' I turn around to look at him again.

"uhm.. Sure, dinner sounds good. " i mean who would reject such offer? Its not the time to be a pussy. Its my chance to get to know him.

I walked towards him and giving him an extra hand. I helped him peel the potatoes and cut the onions. He just stared at me the whole time and it feels uncomfortable.

I was trying to control myself from getting all flustered and blushing in front of him. I would took a glance on him every few seconds. Enjoying the moment and view, days like this is gold.

I heard the door swing open and a little girl came in. She stared at the two of us and made her. way towards me. I looked down to greet her when she suddenly hugged my thighs that shocked me.

"Oni-chan's girlfriend welcome" the little girl said and my eyes widened from hearing that. Now, my ears are turning red and i can feel my face getting warmth every second.

" Emma, you silly kid.. Come here!" i heard Shinichiro laughed before calling her.

I tried to look away, this is so embarrassing.. I'm all flustered and everything. I can feel my body slightly sweating.