|Sanzu| - - Addiction

I gasped for air, every whip and grip was so painful.

Im currently crawling away from him while he was holding his belt on his other hand and the other was on his waist.

"please Sanzu, it hurts" i pleaded for him to stop but i only see his dark gaze looking down on me without any hint of pity and concern.

As i almost lost consciousness, as i close my eyes a flashback of my memory from the past appear on my mind.

I remember the day i was driving my car on the way to the convention center with Kawaragi Senju, Sanzu's sister.

We are so happy while i play our song on the radio. She would sing along with it, then suddenly a 6 wheeler truck that lost its break hits the side of the my car.

When i woke up from the 2 months coma, i learned that Kawaragi died in that car crash and while i was in a coma.

I heard from Ran that Sanzu was still furious about what happened. Akashi understand what happened but still holds a grudge against me.

Sanzu was my long time boyfriend, we've been in a relationship for 5 years. Since highschool he use to cherish me so deeply.

It all changes because of one accident.

I didnt want any of it to happen, everyday the blame was pointed on me.

Sanzu started to change after that, he didn't want us to broke up. He wants me to pay for everything with my own life.

He would hit me.

Torture me.

And degrade me everyday..

I didnt left his side cause i know how painful it is to lose someone you love. Im still hoping the old Sanzu i knew would come back someday.

He stood there and stare at my fragile state like he was looking at a disgusting creature in front of him.

I tried to reach for his shoes when i regain consciousness, hoping he would at least leave me alone. I dont expect him to care for me, i just want him to stop.

My back was already bleeding from the whipping and my lips was bruised frim that hard slap earlier.

"Sanzu, im so sorry" i mumble while forcing myself to stand up.

"shut your mouth, i didnt gave you permission to speak.. You piece of garbage" he utter before kicking me in the stomach.

The pain i felt was too much, i can no longer handle it anymore.

"It was an accident, i didn't want any of that to happen. If kawaragi was here...she would understand. It wasnt my fault." i always shouted from the top of my lungs with my dry throat. It hurts and i can taste the iron from my bleeding mouth.

"Dont you dare say her name,! Do you really want to die so bad" he grip on my chin, his nails was burrying on my skin.

I closed my eyes. I dont even know where the pain is coming from.

Im a bit numb from so much pain.

It has been 2 years since sanzu started to treat me like a trash.

There are times where he did choke me while i was taking a night bath on the tub, almost drowning me to death. I drank a lot of water that time.

All i can do is cry.

Hold the pain in my chest and pick myself up cause no one would.