|IZANA | - - *I Dont Care Part 2*

Days went by, i never seen Izana after that. But, it seems like i cant get him out of my mind.

I shouldn't care about him, after what he did to me. He is an asshole.

Even if im working as a waitress in a club doesn't mean i don't deserve any respect.

It was Friday night and you know what that means. It means the amount of people who will visit the club will be doubled or even tripled.

Geez its crowded tonight..

I was busy getting my costumers orders and serving drinks. My other coworker were absent due to sickness. Above all days, why now. Unfortunately, i havent slept well this past few days due to insomnia.

I went to a table near the bar to hand them their drinks, there are 5 guys that looks like a somewhat gorilla. They are huge and ugly.

I was about to leave when a guy from the same table grab my wrist and pulled me to sit on his lap.

" Hello there, what a pretty face you got there" he said lifting my chin up and leaning closer to my face.

I could feel his hands travels to my thigh and in my skirt.

"Sir, let go of me. Im on duty and i still have a lot of drinks to serve" i responded uninterested of his ugly ass. Im kinda use to this treatment. We always encounter this types of costumer here.

"Now, now.. I can pay for your time..just stay here " he said while leaning and whispering near my neck.

"No thanks. I have to go back to work.. Now will you let go of me" i said slightly struggling off his grip. But, he is way too strong.

I tried to push his chest but he keeps on pulling me and its starting to hurt.

"Didn't you heard what she just said? You ugly ass motherfucker." a voice said. I turn to look at where it was coming from and i was shocked to see Izana standing behind me together with his gang. There are so many of them, i couldn't count.

The guy that has been harassing me suddenly let go of my wrist and bow to apologize not to me but to the person behind me.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to her" izana said with a slight anger in his voice.

They bow their head and apologize, i just wave my hand to show that its fine then i saw Izana walks aways without saying anything.

I watched him for a minute then got back to serving tables.

The night was long, its currently 1am and im still cleaning the tables. I had an overtime, im really gonna need a long rest after this.

Tommorow is my day off so im glad i could rest the whole day.

I could feel my head throb in every movement i make..

I massage my temple as i continue to clean, after that i quickly grab my bag. This is a bad sign, my headache has gotten worst.. I think i am overworking and at the same time i lack of sleep.

I grab my stuff and hurriedly walk outside hoping i could reach my house before i pass out.

Every step feels so heavy, my surroundings is moving and getting blurry, i can also feel my body heat rising. This is bad.

I then fainted.

I can hear someone calling me, i cant understand what he was saying but i could say it was a male.

I woke up and still my head hurts. I rubbed my eyes and look around to find out im not in my apartment but in an unfamiliar room.

'Where the fuck am i'