|Sanzu|- - This Isn't Over Yet

Do you even remember the look on his eyes when you killed him.

Does it bothers you when you sleep. Your conscience!

He trusted you but you betrayed him.

You were sitting in dark room holding a photo of Sanzu while staring at the ground.

Its been 2 years since your brother was murdered by his most trusted friend.

He was your half brother, Mucho never introduced you to his friends for the reason that you were never in japan in the first place.

You grew up in the Philippines together with your Mom.

When you heard about your brother's death, you hurriedly took a flight back to Japan and help the police solve the mystery of his death.

Last week, you discovered that the person who killed him was his most trusted friend and the vice president of Toman 5th division named Sanzu.

Growing up in the slums, you never had a happy childhood. It was horror in there. You learn how to use a gun in a young age and do a lot of illegal stuff during your high school days.

Since you already found out who the suspect is. You decided to deal with it on your own without getting any support and help from the police.

You stood up and put your car keys in your pocket before exiting the abandon building. This is the exact place where your brothers rotten corpse has been found.

You went to your apartment and dolled up, wearing a very revealing clothes and high heels. You need to wear this to get inside the club where Sanzu was.

While putting a red lipstick, you smile in front of the mirror then whispered. "I wonder.. Does his blood resemble this exact same color or its more darker."

After 30 minutes of driving you finally arrive in front of the said club.

Heaven and hell!?

I wonder if you'll go to heaven or hell rather..

You chuckle before exiting your car.

The loud music and people dancing was so annoying but you have to deal with it. There's a lot of protitutes and stripper here as i expected.

You went to the bar and ordered a ladies drink since you cant get drunk. Aiming my gun wont be very accurate when i get too sober.

At last, after an hour of waiting you spotted him walking upstairs to what seem to be a VIP lounge.

You followed him upstairs but the security blocked your path before you could enter.

He looked at you from head to toe then nodded. He let me through without verification?

People here seem to be very naive.

He didnt even check if im armed.

Is it because im a woman.

When you arrived at the VIP lounge you saw him again kissing someone on the corner.

You decided to wait for the perfect time.

However, a man with purple long hair with a hanafuda tattoo in his neck approaches you and before you could avoid him he already got his hands on your waist.

"i never seen you before.." he said with a soft tone that seems to be flirting.

"what do you mean? This is not my first time to be here." you lied and touch his chest to go with the flow.