Predictions

Spoiler Alert⚠️

I just want to share with you some of the manga update.

! Yes kawaragi senju is a girl.

And she is the youngest siblings of Sanzu Haruchiyo and takeomi

As i thought, there must be a reason that takeomi joined Mikey and bonten, something that wounded him and cause him to be blinded by pain. Thats why he choose to side to evil.

Senju Kawaragi died and thats what takemichi need to stop and prevent from happening. So that takeomi won't join kantou manji gang.

On the other hand, Sanzu was committed to Mikey already

On the other hand, Sanzu was committed to Mikey already. Sanzu was takemichi's key. He needs to go after Sanzu to change mikey. We all know how evil this bitch is in the future.

He influences mikey a lot.

I cant ignore the fact that im so into senju kawaragi and been heartbroken when i found out senju's a girl and has bigger boobs than i do

Who will kill senju?

For me, it will be south or someone from Yokuhara Tandai, those bitches are evil as fuck.

That lead Takeomi to join mikey to eliminate South. That's why south was nowhere in the future.

Lets not forget about kaku-chan and haitani brothers. They must been against South and they left before everything went crashing down or maybe kantou has already defeated yokuhara tandai that led them to join kantou manji gang before South killed Senju to regain power but it only lead him to his death.

I can only see everyone being saved, only one way.

"Hanagaki takemichi needs to be the topman, he should lead his own gang. Or should i say revive the black dragon."

Mikey's future was always the same everytime takemichi goes back to it and check. He was always a mess.

Maybe takemichi wasnt supposed to be a member anymore or division captain. In order to stop and help mikey behave he needs to lead. You know what i mean?.

He needs to be a gang leader to stop mikey. Mikey should only be his underlings. In order to stop his dark impulse.. Mikey must look up to takemichi.

Aren't you even curious why the title of the Anime was Tokyo Revenger?.

I bet, Takemichi will recreate a gang and named it Tokyo revenger, he will be the 2nd Sinichiro Sano. He is the peace maker and will joined all the gangs together.

He needs to lead.

But, why do i get the feeling that Takemichi will die or something? Well lets hope he wont.

The final chapter was all about takemichi saving mikey-kkun from his dark impulse but takemichi will end up saving a lot of people imstead. Like senju and the others. ❤️

You can also comment some of your predictions for the final chapter. 😁 I would love to hear about it