|BAJI |- - - ×MF! ×

Baji had been my friend since Elementary and i have fallen inlove with him the first time i met him at the park that day.

Baji is not a typical random guy you see everyday. He is wild, mean, rude and unpredictable. Also, he curse a lot. Hed scream at random kids and people he see on the streets if he feels like it.

I choose to love him secretly. He doesnt even have an idea that i liked him.

One day he invited me to the park together with his friend Chifuyu. He said that he need to tell me something important. ' is he going to confess to me now' maybe all this time he likes me too. That what i thought.

I get extra dolled up and i put make up on as i was heading to the door. I made sure i was looking great standing in the front of the mirror checking and giving final glance of my appearance before i head out.

I was so excited. That i bought Baji a gift too. If he confess to me today I'll tell him i like him too and give him this bracelet. Its a couple bracelet with my name and his name on it.

Walking turns into skipping as i am happily making my way to the park. I wanted to see him so badly, i even marked this day as a special day.

I arrived at the place Baji told me and i waved at him. Chifuyu was standing beside him and smiling at me as i made my way towards them.

Baji eyed me up and down as he took a glance of my appearance. "you look nice today YN, do you have a date today?!" he said smirking at me.

I laughed a bit and blushed "what are you saying Baji, i look totally normal today." while i put some of my hair at the back of my ear. I look at baji with sparkling eyes.

"oh okay.. Nevermind, by the way.. I kinda need your help. You see... He looks at you blushing and stuttering a bit, you waited for every word he is about to say as your heart skip a beat with every sound of his voice.

"uhmm.. Your friend Meiko. My eyebrow met as i heard my friends name. She is a transfer student on our school and we became good friends after a month.

" what about her? " i felt something isnt right. No, this whole thing.. Its...

" can you help me get close to her.. I kinda have crush on her.. Please.! I'll buy you gummy bear everyday as compensation." My world almost came crushing down from what i heard. I froze and my jaw felt heavy. My heart beat is kinda painful, it feels like my heart pound so fast and my chest hurt so much. I clenched the paper bag i was holding. 'Shit shit shit im so stupid' those words are screaming out of my head.

Baji was shyly rubbing his nape and chifuyu was staring at the other way. I dont know how to react as it was too painful and i cant handle it anymore.

I looked down as baji is still waiting for my response.

"O-okay.. I'll help you ok.. And i dont need your gummy bear. I said looking down and not daring to look at baji who is a bit excited knowing that i agreed

He was about to hug me to say thank you but i shove him off. Thinking my tears might fall any seconds now.

"i have... to go...i - i think i forgot something." i said making an excuse to get out of there.

Baji was a bit confuse when i shove him off. Leaving him looking at his arms and gazing at my back.

I ran as fast as i can and when i felt like i was far from them i finally burst out crying. All the tears i had been holding was now streaming down my face. I hold the tree trunk with one of my hand for support as i felt my kness getting weaker.