|Hanma|- - ^Traitor^

I could watch him all day, the warm feelings he gave me and the butterflies i felt when he look at me was enough for me to want him even more.

I consider myself as his fuck buddy. Hanma was everything i could wish for, his feature and the attitude. I love almost everything about him.

Weve been in a relationship for almost 4 months, He always told me that i shouldn't expect things from him cause im gonna get myself hurt in the end.

I am quite aware that he is a bit of an asshole sometimes and he would go sneak around when im not with him.

But, i didnt know that it would be this fast.

He wouldn't answer my calls and i would catch him hanging around in the club with his friends. Probably looking for sluts to bang.

I thought i could change him somehow. But, i guess i was so delusional to even expected him to be loyal to me.

He even fuck around with other girl knowing we are still in a relationship.

He cheated on me when we are still together.

Looking at that man in front of me made me think of how complicated he was. Im hurting at the same time but my pain tolerance are way too high.

Like bitch i dont get affected that fast. Life trained me.

Since i dont gear from Hanma anymore, i choose to let it go and try my luck again.

I've been boyfriend hunting for a couple months now. Dressing sexy and seductive.

I would show almost everything just to get a man.

While walking on the busy street of Shibuya with a red bodycon dress and white 4 inched heels, i saw a familiar face leaning against the wall smoking.

I tried to ignore him and walk pass him but he grab me with him big hands and pulling me close to him.

" i can see you have a date" he smirk while leaning to inhale some of my perfume.

"ahh.. Yes, and its none of your concern" i smirked and slap his hands away.

"Too bad, i just fucked your pretty ass and leave, i actually want more of you" he blows some of the smoke on the side then turn his gaze again to the woman in front of him.

"You got it wrong Hanma, you didn't fuck me. I fucked you baby, it was fun riding you, now im gonna go ride someone else tonight" your sassy ass walked away, leaving him with the look of disbelief.

I was the type of person who doesn't make any issue even bigger and just tryna live my life on the ways i wanted it.

Heartbreaks are for losers, if you show how much your hurting to the one who did it. You will earn nothing but pity.

I know that i have to be strong in order to grow.

People like hanma is like stepping stones to maturity.

I had fun, he made me feel so good every bedtime.

I mean, i also benefit from that asshole.

I was sitting at the bar, while holding my drink with my right hand. I could see some men checking me out like im a hot stuff.

One of them came closer then holds my chin, he started to talk dirty to me and i did too.

We were in the middle of an interesting conversation when someone tapped him on the shoulder.

Everything happened so fast, i couldnt even react.

When he looked back, a guy punched him so hard that he was unconscious and twitching from the impact.

"Ooppppssiee" hanma joked like it was a normal shit he would do.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Hanma" i said then push his chest away.

"What- i was on a bad mood today" he responded then raise both his hands in defeat. Its like raising his white flag surrendering.

"You're an asshole!!" i shouted so that he would get the idea that i was really angry.

I paid for my drink and turn to walk away, i was so pissed and annoyed at the same time.

Im already outside the bar waiting for taxi to pass by.

"Do you wanna go home with me?" its hanma again, this asshole dont know when ti quit.

"No, not today hanma, not today!" i said forcing a flirty tone. I dont wanna sound constipated at the moment.

He grab my waist making our body touched. His hands are now travelling to my back down to my ass.

I wasn't planning to fuck him anymore but he is so hot right now so maybe another sleepless night won't hurt.

I went with hanma and had a great time.

We devour each other all night, he seem to had enjoyed it a lot.

After a long night, i could see the sun rise hitting my face from the window, i found myself on hanma's bedroom naked while he was hugging me from behind.

I stood up and he notice it, i took my clothes and underwear then wore it. I sat on the bed and slowly putting on my heels.

I could feel his hands wrapping my waist.

"Stay a bit more YN, i missed you" he mumbled while his eyes were still close.

"I have to go, i got what i wanted" i tried to sound rude to push him away.

"Can you be mine again, ill be a better person than the last time" his words made me froze, my body stiffened for a second.

"i only came home with you coz i wanted to fuck you, i dont love you anymore"

"Do you remember what you said before?.. Dont expect too much Hanma, in the end you will only get hurt."  i said and took his hands off my waist. Stood up and pick up my purse.

As i said before, you didn't fuck me.. I fucked you baby.

______________

Authors note :

😏