|Nahoya |- - *Ignored*

Im having this long time crush with my classmate Nahoya kawata, it's starting to get annoying. You know what i mean? I wanted to tell him but everytime im picking up the pace someone would interupt me.

Sometimes, girls would surrounds him and even his male friends.. Most of the time Angry and him is inseparable too.

I really wanna confess my feeling for him and i am ready to get my heart broken too. But, at least i tried.

Im not assuming anything. I dont expect anything in return, i just want to tell him and that's it. I'll rest in peace JK.

Nahoya has a very tricky appearance, despite of his friendly face that guy is a demon at heart.. His kinda scary but i fell inlove with him for the reason that i like how he cared for his twin brother so much and I like how he say curse word without scaring anyone.

I wrote him a love letter once and it didnt end well, that dude just throw it straight into the trash can without even reading it.

Luckily, i didnt put my names on it. That's a smart and safe move, at least now i know that he would just throw it away.

Nahoya still manage to get decent grades in school without even trying. Im always watching him, he doesn't really pay much attention to the lesson though.

One day, i saw nahoya standing in the courtyard alone. My heartbeat is racing when i thought of confessing to him since its my chance and i won't be able to get a chance like this.

I approach him where he stand, he is staring at the bushes and i dont see anything there. What is he staring at.

I pretended to cough to get his attention. ",**cough **cough. Hey there, Nahoya. He then look at me at the side and turn his gaze back to the bushes.

" Can i talk to you for a minute, i promise it wont take long" i smiled at him while waiting for him to respond.

"hmm" he hummed and i nod. At least he hummed as a respond. Its better than nothing.

Me and Nahoya never really talk. Im not the kind of person who could get his attention.

"You see,.. I have a c-crush on you. I really l-like you Nahoya"  i said, please earth swallow me now.

I looked at him and he is not responding at all. Still looking at the bushes,' what the fuck is on those bushes anyway'..

"Nahoya?" i said trying to get his attention again.

After 10 seconds, he quickly turn around to leave with out saying anything..

I feel so hurt and ignored, am i really this worthless to his eyes that he doesn't even bother to respond. I can accept rejection but that's even worst than rejection.

I sat on my chair while looking at Nahoya that sits near me. I dont have the guts to face him anymore. I just want to go home cause i think im gonna be sick.

I didnt come to school for two days and had my mom worried sick about what's happening to me.

I dont have the urge to come to school this past few days.

But, my teacher visited me and i pretend that i have stomach ache for her to let me rest a few days more.

Ive been absent for a week and now im coming to school cause i have a lot of activities and school work to catch up.

I went inside the classroom and i almost bump on someone's chest, when i look up it was Souta. I apologize and started to walk pass him when i saw Nahoya walking behind him. My heart skip a beat but i just look down and avoid eye contact.