| Souta|- - ×Ride You×

Sitting on your boyfriends lap, he is playing with your hair while you read a romance novel you just bought in the bookstore.

"You're busy reading again" he pouted while playing with your hair strand slightly smelling it.

"What else should i do then?" you said then close your book giving him your full attention.

He acts like a child most of the time. You cupped his cheeks and caress it moving in circular motion.

His hair was so fluffy and soft and you seem to enjoy touching it from time to time.

He is looking at you thinking of anything the two of you could do together.

"Wait, im thinking of some stuff we could do" you smirk pulling Souta's hand and running towards your apartment.

I finally had an idea, ive been wanting to do this with him.

At last, you arrive at the maindoor, Souta was just staring at you while you unlock the door.

"Come inside" you drag him inside your apartment and to your room.

You shut the door and Souta was just staring at you dumfounded.

"So, are you planning to play cards with me?" he said while looking around, you chuckle looking at his clueles expression. He is like a baby.

You walked closer to him dropping your bag on the floor and wrapping your arms around his neck.

He suddenly blushed and look away.

"Kiss me" you commanded and he flinched from hearing what you just said.

"Wh-what?"he responded, you can see how his ears are turning red and he slightly tremble. You can also hear the sound of his heartbeat raising.

" I said kiss me, i want you Souta" you utter while looking into his eyes full of lust. He finally get it, why you brought him there.

He decided to wrap his arms around your waist and lean closer to you to give you a passionate kiss. He is so gentle.

You deepens the kiss and run your hands to his chest. You can feel the temperature of your body rising and Souta's breathing getting heavy.

Souta decided to sit on the bed with you on his lap while not breaking from the kiss.

Taking your shirt of revealing your cleavage and bra, Souta gulped like it was the first time he has seen one.

His hands squished your boobs and you can feel he is enjoying what he is seeing right now.

"Baby, i wanna ride you" you said while blushing. Its your fault for reading too much novels and books.

Souta just nodded like an obedient child. You took your clothes off and strip in front of him.

He was just sitting there with his mouth wide open staring at your beautiful curves.

Finally, you are totally naked.

You walked towards him and raising his head to look at you using your fingers lifting his chin.

You then open your thigh with his legs in between you.

You sat on him like you were riding a motorbike.

You can see that he was full of lust just by looking at his almost drooling mouth.

He leans to suck your breast and caress the other one.

You grind on his lap feeling his manhood slightly grow in size.

You continue to tease him kissing his earlobe while moaning.

He is still sucking your breast and kissing your collarbone.

You were startled when he lifts you up holding unto your thighs.

He could lift your entire body just by one hand while the other was unbuckling his belt and taking of his boxer.

You can feel his fully erected manhood pointing at your entrance.

He went back to sitting and you hold his big Manhood using your left arm slightly moving up and down. He moaned softly from the sensation.

Then, you decided to put it inside you, you grind slowly while taking all his cock. You were only halfway there but you can't help but gasp for air. It was so big.

Souta help you shove his manhood and you arch your back when it was completely inside you.

You tremble from pain but the pain was replaced by pleassure.

So you started to hover over him riding him, he holds your hips for support while he slams inside you making you moan louder.

"this feels so fucking good" you breathe between your words while still taking his full length and every thrust.

He breathes like he is gasping some air and cursing everytime your pussy take him so well.

"I cant believe im fucking you right now, shit, you're so hot."  he cursed under his breath.

He continue to thrust while you are on his lap.

Suddenly you cum, he holds you tightly while you tremble from your orgasm.

After you have calm down, he thrust again making your gasp for air, this time it was even harder and the pounding was sloppier.

You could feel that he is getting close.

He held your thighs lifting you up and shoving you to the bed, he went on top of you and continue to pound.

"Your taking me so well YN." he said while gasping between his words then suddenly cumming on your stomach.

He colapse on top of you and both of you catching your breath.

"That was fun" you muttered while looking at him all sweaty.

"I love it when you ride me" he whispered while his face was burried on the crook of your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

"I'll be glad to do it more often" 😏
___________

Hey!!!!!😁 Sorry no warning there.

Dedicated this oneshot to:
Weebsie
Valencia404