|DRAKEN |- - *I Don't * Part 2

It's been 8 months since i left Japan, i been diagnosed and currently under multiple medications and therapy.

I dont even know how i manage to live this long. 'Im starting to lose hope but ny mom keeps fighting for me'.

I missed Ken so much... I wish i never left Japan.

I sat on the hospital chair near my bed and look at the people walking in the street.

Currently, my head doesnt have any hair on it and im completely bald because of the side effect of the chimotheraphy.

Another year has passed and im recovering from the surgery. They said it was a success and i can hi back to Japan. My hair grew shoulder length and it looks much healthier than before.

All those good news made give me more excitement. I started to took good care of myself so i would get my blooming back.

Im standing on the Airport while waiting for my Dad. He was supposed to pick me up.

I didnt tell Ken about my arrival, i was planning to surprise him. After all, i was gone for almost 2 years and we barely talked when i was in the US.

I arrive home, opening the door. My aunties and other relatives was there. I miss this scent, im finally home.

After the quick reunion with my family, i took a nap. I was feeling tired of travelling.

Its 5pm when i woke up, i decided to get dolled up and look for Ken.

As i went to their house, as ussual there are few prostitute which i was okay with as it is their family business. The love Hotel.

His mom told me he was heading to the shrine, as a delinquent they seem to support him with almost everything.

I head straight there. Swinging my bag happily while skipping steps. I was getting closer to the shrine.

There he was.. The love of my life!!

I hide through the bushes as they continue their meeting. I waited for it to end before i jump into him. Im so excited to hug and probably kiss him.

Finally, the shrimp dismissed the meeting.

I inhaled a large amount of Air before walking out of the bushes. I was about to take my second step when i suddenly saw a girl hugged Draken from behind and he didnt react to it. Who is she? Can she be his girlfriend? ' why would she approach Ken like that?.

Im so pissed seeing this. I wanted to turn away but i remember the reason why i even went here.

I clenched my fists as i walk towards Ken and i fake a smile while i approached him.

"Long time no see Ken" i said trying to sound happy.

He looked towards where the voice came from and he looks so surprise hearing me. He quickly turned left and right to look for me but i was trying to hide on his back.

He then turn around and i was face to face with him.

His eyes widened when he saw me like he is seeing a ghost right now.

"YN!!!?" he almost shouted. I chuckle seeing his reaction.

"I missed you so much Ken". I said but i didnt jump on him to hug him and didnt move an inch to get closer, i lose the motivation to do it upon seeing that girl hugged her earlier.

He slowly approached me and i can see he is raising his hands to grab me for an embrace..

But i walk backwards, while giving him a fake smike. I quickly turn around and say "well, i just wanted to see you..hehe .bye Ken". I said while looking at him from my shoulder, i wave my hand while walking away.