|Taiju |- - Jokes

Love is one of the most powerful emotions that makes it dangerous.

Taiju's obsession towards you got deeper and deeper.

He was your childhood crush and long time boyfriend. A lot of people were scared of taiju.

Most of your friends distance themselves on you for the reason that they fear taiju so much, they dont want to get in trouble or be in the same place with him.

You were use to his appearance and manners, since both of you grew up together. He was mean and bossy.

You visited him from time to time to see how he was doing with the gang. He would ignore you and be his ussual self.

Most of the time, you never understand his love language. But, you still choose to be with him despite of the red flags.

You would always think of stuff to get his attention, he was always busy with the gang and rarely give his time to you.

Taiju is a mean boyfriend, also he is a very strict brother to Yuzuha and hakkai.

You still went to his house to spend time with him but you cant even manage to get his attention with all the black dragon members that surrounds him.

He was busy dealing with people on the phone and after that they will go to places where he needs to beat up other gang members.

They are about to leave when Taiju signaled you to come closer.

"we have an important meeting today, I'll send you home" he said without making eye contact with you and tapping the back of his motorbike.

You signed and sit down, you didn't even bother to hold his waist. I feel so neglected.

You were thinking of things to get his attention. That's when you came to the conclusion of doing a prank on him.

After he sent you off. You sent him this txt msg :

" im home and he's gone now, you can come over!"

You enter you house and change some comfortable clothes hoping he would reply to your msgs since he was always on his phone for business. There's no way he couldn't read those msgs.

You lay down on your bed and didnt notice that you have fallen asleep. But, when you open your eyes it's already dark outside so you crawl on the other side of the bed to reach for the lamp.

You were startled when you saw Taiju sitting on the sofa that was near your bed.

He was staring at you.

You gulped then stood up, you need to explain yourself and tell him about the prank.

Reaching out you're hands to hold his cheeks, he immediately grab it and pulled you to sat on his lap.

His grip was tight and you can feel how pissed he was.

"Taiju-kun it was just a - - you got cut off when he snapped his fingers and some member of black dragon entered holding some restraint individual. There at three of them with tape on their mouth.

" please point at the person you are expecting tonight. "he whispered at you, you're eyes widened and you felt uncomfortable.

" Answer quickly or I'll just kill all of them" he added while wrapping his hands around your waist and breathing near your ear.

You couldn't utter a word because of fear.

Fear of getting hurt and fear of getting someone hurt.

Its because of that stupid prank.

You tried to to speak but words wont come out. Your lips were trembling and his hands gripped your waist more tighter.

"Im going to ask you one last time.." he said with a monotone voice.

You gulped then force yourself to face him. He grin while looling at you but some veins pop on his forehead.

I am really regretting everything.

"I-it was a p-prank love" you stuttered while looking down. He turn his gaze on you then his grip loosened.

You felt relieved when you realize that he was calming down a bit.

He signalled them to leave the two of you alone.

However, he is still not saying anything.

Please speak up taiju, your making me nervous.

You wrap your arms around his neck and embrace him. You really mess up this time. Congratulations you manage to get his full attention.

" i just want you to spend time with me and give me some attention" you said softly to console him.

He didnt answer and all you can hear is his breathing. You are aware of his bad temper that's why you tried your best to not get into his bad side.

But, his hands suddenly carress your thigh and slowly sliding under your skirt. You wanted to stop him but that would mean that you need to go against him. He's already on a bad mood today.

You let him touch you whenever he wants and you stay sitting on his lap for a while now.

"Well, now you have it. All of it,. I just hope you wont regret your decision.." he said before he carried you to the bed and lay on top of you with his huge self.

___________________

Authors note :

Im sure you will regret it. 😂

Btw.

I have bleached hair but i decided to change it back to black.

Since i got sick, i always put on red lipstick and blush on to hide the fact that im really pale.

Im not getting any better, far from better and close to getting worst.

Im hoping i could last till the final chapter of tokyo revenger.im kidding.

This is how i look like in person. Im half filipino/chinese.

Thank you for 200k reads😂❤️