The Popstar Of The Sparkling Oceans

Start from the beginning

"Aw, are you feeling sad because your tail is hurt?" Pinkie Pie asked as she was concerned for Moses, he shook his head as a yes. "Well don't worry Moses, I'll save you."

So Pinkie Pie pushed the rock off of Moses's tail, but it did leave a mark on Moses's tail. "And with a few bandages..." Pinkie Pie said as she used sea weed as a bandage for Moses's tail. "There, good as new."

So as Moses moved around with his bandaged tail, he smiled as he didn't feel that much pain anymore, Moses then gave Pinkie Pie a little snuggle with his muzzle. "Aw, you're welcome." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled. "Now let's get you home, shall we?"

So Pinkie Pie took Moses back to the town, after a while, the townspeople noticed Pinkie Pie and Moses and cheered for Pinkie Pie. "Oh thank you Pinkie, you brought Moses back." Another mermaid said as she smiled at Pinkie Pie.

"Aw, it was nothing." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled.

Suddenly, the sea was starting to become dark as a large cloud started covering the sun, most of the citizens were starting to become scared as they weren't a big fan of the dark.

"Oh dear, it's getting so dark in here." A mermaid said as she was scared. "I hate the dark..."

Suddenly, they saw dark figures around the town as they had glowing eyes, but they weren't showing a single movement, the townsfolk were screaming in fear as they saw the dark and creepy looking figures with glowing eyes, Moses was getting defensive as he was about to drive them away, but they stopped screaming as they heard laughter.

They turned to Pinkie Pie as she was laughing at the figures instead of screaming in fear, she also making a few funny faces at them as she smiled. "Pinkie what are you doing? Run!" A merman shouted as he was getting scared.

Pinkie just laughed a little. "Oh don't be so silly, there's nothing to be afraid of." Pinkie Pie said as music began playing and she suddenly began a little song and dance.

Pinkie Pie: When I was a little girl
And the sun was going down

Merman: Uh, what is she?

Pinkie Pie: The darkness and the shadows
They would always make me frown

Mermaid: Is she singing?

Pinkie Pie: I hide under my pillows
From what I thought I saw
But my granny pie said that wasn't the way
To deal with fears at all

Merman: Then what did she say?

Pinkie Pie: She said:
Pinkie, you gotta stand up tall
Learn to face your fears
You'll see that they can't hurt you
Just laugh and make them
Disappear

So as Pinkie Pie did a little laugh at one of the figures, the figure turned out to be a couple of rocks and a few small glowing jellyfish, which made the citizens amazed by Pinkie's bravery.

Pinkie Pie: So
Giggle at the ghostly
Guffaw at the grossly

Crack up with the creepy
Whoop it up with the weepy
Chortle at the the kooky
Shortly at the spooky

And the tell that big dump scary face
To take a hike and leave you alone
And if he thinks he can scare you
Then he's got another thing coming
And the very idea of such a thing
Just makes you wanna

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Laugh!!!

So as Pinkie Pie finished her little song and dance, all the figures that surrounded them were gone as everyone was now laughing, the ocean was then bright again as the cloud was gone and the sun was shining.

Suddenly, the became black as a pink glow was shown, Pinkie Pie turned around and saw that Moses gave off a pink glow and he used telepathy to speak to Pinkie Pie.

"I haven't had a good laugh like that in ages, it reminds me of when Sonambula and I used to play together." Moses said through telepathy as he laughed a little and smiled.

"Aw, it was nothing, I was just trying to make others smile." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled.

"Thank you, for saving me, and helping our people with facing with some of our fears, I shall reward you with this gift." Moses said as he gave Pinkie Pie a pink geode. "From this moment forward...you are now the Guardian of Laughter..."

So as the geode glow, it gave Pinkie Pie advanced water magic and gave her a new wardrobe too, her hair was held up by multiple lines of pink pearls, wore a sea shell crown, a rose gold armor chest plate, a short blue halter top, a pearl necklace, some pearl bracelets, a pink sarong with a few pink, blue, yellow and purple beads and had a cyan blue mermaid tail.

The citizens were amazed by Pinkie Pie's transformation. "Pinkie Pie, your tail..." A mermaid said as she pointed to Pinkie Pie's mermaid tail.

She looked at herself and saw she was now a mermaid, she took off her helmet and oxygen, breathed in and was happy to see that she can now breathe underwater. "Wow...I'm a mermaid!!!"

So Pinkie Pie swam around and danced a little with her new tail, she then got a radio and turned on some festive movement. "Hey guys! You know what time it is?" She asked as she became excited, the townspeople then turned their attention to Pinkie Pie. "It's time to party!!!"

So as the townsfolk cheered for Pinkie Pie, they then started to dance with Pinkie Pie as they welcomed Pinkie Pie as their new leader, so Pinkie Pie not only became the new ruler of the Sparkling Oceans, she also became the Guardian Of Laughter, and one of the newest pop stars in the ocean.

My little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Songs: Parody of the Laughter Song by Mlp and Row Row Row your boat

Moses belongs to me

To be continued. . .