TWENTY-NINE

After you and Eren showered again, you went back to bed and made him go back to the chair. He was practically begging to sleep with you but you didn't allow it. After an hour you felt the bed dip and his arm wrap around your torso. His neck digs into the crook of your neck causing you to stiffen at the action.

He just won't give up.

You slept in his arms as he snored quietly in your ear. A couple hours later you wake up and check the time. It's 4am at the moment as you rub your eyes awake. You look down to see Eren's hands placed on your breasts and his head still in the crook of your neck.

As gently as you could, you removed him away from you as you got up from the bed. Silently, you placed your clothes on and shoes. You grab your phone from the nightstand and walk out the door without a sound. The hallway is dark and silent with only a few dim lights on. It's quiet besides the small creaking in the floor when you walk. You step outside the building and begin to walk on the side of the road.

You can't say it's cold outside. But it isn't as hot as it would be either. The gentle cool breeze hits your bare chest considering the dress doesn't cover much up. You dig in the dress for the pocketknife you had stuffed inside. Once you find it you cut off strands of fabric as you walk. The dress tears and rips in your hands as you cut through it, making it shorter and slimmer than it was before. You make it into the city a bit and watch a few cars pass by. After stuffing your knife away, you stand on the side of the road and wave to any passing vehicle. A man on a small motorbike stops beside you after sometime.

"Ou bezwen yon woulib dam?" He says adjusting his hat to get it out of his face. (Need a ride, lady?)

He doesn't look like a murder or rapist. But hey, who's to say he isn't? You examine the man who seems to be in his late 20's. His scruffy beard showing along with his beady eyes above from his crooked nose.

"Wi." You nod, taking your phone out to show him the gps you had set up. "Isit la." He tilts his head to look at the screen and nods. (Yes. To here.)

"Mwen konnen ki kote sa ye. Hop sou." He motions to the back seat behind him. (I know where that is. Hop on.)

You get on the back of his bike and pray he doesn't plan to do anything.

•••

"Mési!" You wave to the man as he drives off happily with the twenty you stole from Eren. (Thank you!)

You look to the building behind you and spot one lit window.

Knew she'd be here.

[Highly Recommended: Fly me to the moon by Joo Won]

You walk straight into the building without a problem considering no one was in the building. As you approach the office you storm in and find Yelena sitting at her desk with a glass of rum in her hands. Slow music plays in the background as she taps her finger against the glass and hums to the rhythm.

"'Bout time" She hums. She looks you up and down and snickers. "Wonderful dress."

"I'm giving you one last chance, Yelena. Leave this country and leave Zeke behind." You say to her, standing at the doorway of her office. "It will be the best option."

She stands, humming to the music. She pours herself some more liquor and takes out another glass. You watch her make the drink as she taps her finger against the bottle. She walks over to you and hands you the glass she just poured. You push it away.