TWENTY-SEVEN

Y/N POV:

"You're going to apologize to me and make it sincere. Then you're going to tell me everything I want to know." You cock the gun taking a few steps closer.

I hope he doesn't pull some shit

This gun is empty...

Zeke stares at you with complete awe. "You have matured. Seeing you threatening me like this makes me so happy!"

You're sick

You scowl. "Enough with the fucking games. Explain what you did 5 years ago." He tilts his head and begins to lower his hands. You grab a knife from within the dress and throw it between his feet making him flinch a bit.

He chuckles nervously and raises his hands again. "If I remember correctly, you left me, y/n."

"I left because of you. You treated me like shit. You basically abandoned me when I need you most."

"I couldn't have helped you anyway. You were too far gone."

Bull-fucking-shit

You scoff. "Too far? I came to you the second it all happened."

"You wanted more than I could give you. You were asking me for revenge. I couldn't help you with that."

You step closer to him. "I just wanted the bastard behind bars!"

"You wanted him dead." He deadpans.

You suddenly grab him by the throat and wrap your hands tight. A small gasp escapes his lips but he remains still and lets you continue. You reach for the collar of his jacket from behind his neck. You jab your thumb into it placing a small tracker on it.

"I want you dead." You say squeezing him tighter.

"Y/n." A voice speaks from behind you.

Zekes eyes widen and you turn to face Eren watching you. "Let him go, just for a second."

You hesitate for a moment before letting Zeke go. He gasp for air behind you as you face Eren.

"Little brother! Oh how long it's been since I last saw you." He walks up to Eren to try and embrace him in a hug but Eren shoves him away.

"You know y/n? That's great! My two favorite people know each other already." Zeke says looking back between the both of you. "Saves me the trouble of introducing you both."

Favorite people?

Such a manipulative dick

"Eren you should've waited inside." You glare at him.

"Did he apologize?" He ask.

"No."

Eren turns to Zeke and kicks him behind his leg making his knees buck under him. "Apologize to her. Then I'll ask you something."

Zeke gets back up and looks at him. "What's there to apologize for?"

Are you deadass?

You beast monkey looking-

You start to stomp towards him again but Eren steps in front of you holding you in place.

"I know what you did Zeke." Eren says to him, but Zekes face stills remains with a neutral, content expression.

"What I did? If this is about y/n-"

I swear-

Eren voice lowers. "It's not about her so keep her name out of your fucking mouth."