TWENTY-SIX

ERENS POV:

"We weren't done, y/n." I pull her by the arm and drag her inside again.

As I shut the door she shoves me off of her and goes to sit on the bed."What exactly do you plan on doing with me?"

I rest my forehead against the door and close my eyes.

I don't even know what to do with you.

"Hello?! What the hell is wrong with you? Did you hear-"

"I don't know." I whisper, I'm honestly not even sure if she heard me.

"What?" She speaks out.

Guess she didn't.

I spin back towards her. "I don't know what to do with you!"Her eyebrows furrow.  I roll my eyes.

Here she goes...

"So lets get this straight. You searched for me for three years and now that you've found me... you don't know what to do?"

Well now that you put it that way it sounds dumb as shit.

She scoffs and laughs to herself. "You're a shit agent. You know that Yeager?"

Gee thanks.

I groan. "I didn't expect to find you so I didn't really have anything planned out!"

Her phone dings from the nightstand. She stands up to reach for it but I step up. "Relax." She mocks. She checks the notification and I tower over her to read it.

There's a party at 1024 Planta rd. Tonight.

A party? Who the fuck is inviting her to a party right now?

I read the next text that appears.

He's attending.

Who is he?! Her boyfriend? I'll go there just so I can fuck him up.

She looks up at me from her phone. "I need to leave." She stands up.

I step in front of her again and look down on her as she glares at me. "I'm not letting you out of my sight." I say to her.

Suddenly, a distant siren is heard from afar. I stiffen and notice her stiffen as well. The sirens grows louder, sounding like they are creeping closer.

She pushes me out of the way and rushes to find her shoes. "I can't stay here and chit chat with you anymore." She says hurriedly as she puts her shoes on. I grab my shirt from the floor and put on my shoes too. 

[Recommended: Vroom by olltii]

"I'm going with you." I say grabbing my keys.

I'll be damned if I let you go there alone.

The sirens grow louder and I see her mind running wild. She grabs her gun and stuffs it behind her pants. "Let's go then." We both rush outside just as the lights start approaching from the road ahead.

She jumps in the car and I take off without wasting a second. The tires screech as I swerves past a cop car, dashing past two others behind it. The cars spin around and start driving behind us.

"There's three of 'em," She says looking at me from the side. "Think you can loose them?"

I look at her for a second and admire her face before looking at the road again. "Of course." I smirk.

"Make sure you get to that party." She says while grabbing onto the roof of the car.

I give her a quick nod. A bullet hits the back of the car and I look back to see who shot it. A cop leans outside his window with his gun pointed at the car.