TWENTY-TWO

"Turn the air oonn! It's hot in hereee~" Connie whines from the back seat.

"I already turned it on." You say to him, looking at his face through the rear mirror.

"Are we almost there yet?" Sasha ask with her chin in her hand as she looks out the window.

"I swear, you two are like children." You speak out as Connie's head peeks between the seats.

His hand reaches out for the controls and he turns up the air conditioning before returning back to his seat.

"So what?" Connie says, he leans forward again and gives you a cheesy smile. "Are we almost there mommy?" He changes the pitch in his voice to try and sound more childish.

"Don't call me that." You warn.

He immediately gasp and retreats back to his seat. "Wait, don't tell me you have a mommy kink."

Sasha scrunches up her face and turns to Connie. "Shut it baldie. You're making it weird."

You turn the music up and roll your eyes. "This is going to be a long ride."

•••

You all arrive at the hotel and park in the parking lot. You exit the car and open the trunk of the car. "Come grab your own shit." You say as you pull out your suitcase from the car.

You lead them into the building and walk up to the receptionist. "Room under Connie Springer?" You say to the clearly bored woman at the desk.

She glances at you all before returning to the computer and typing. She hands you two keys, "Room 202." She says bluntly. You nod and grab the keys heading over to the elevators.

"You put it under my name?" Connie ask while you walk to the door.

You spin around and push the button for the second floor. "Well I wasn't going to put it under my name."

"Yeah Connie, she's a criminal remember?" Sasha says sarcastically while giving him a dumb look.

You punch her elbow causing her to wince and coward away. "Shut the fuck up." You whisper to her. Connie snickers from besides you.

The door dings and you exit the elevator with Connie and Sasha following close behind. The duo jump onto the beds as soon as you enter the room.

"I call this one!" Connie shouts from the bed near the window. He stuffs his face into the pillow and sighs. His head quickly jolts up and his eyes scan the room. "Wait a minute. There are only two beds?"

You move your suitcase to the side and glance over to him. "Yeah, I didn't want to pay for an extra bed or room. So I'll be sleeping with Sasha." You turn your attention to the girl making pretend snow angels on the bed sheets. "You don't mind, do you?"

Her head darts up and she cocks a brow. "You're sleeping with me?" You nod and she gives you a sly smirk. "No I don't miiind~" she hums.

"Gross Sasha I'm right here" Connie gags from his bed. You all laugh in unison at his comment.

"So where are we going tonight?" Sasha ask.

"The clubs here are open from ten till three I think. So we can head over to one of those near by." Connie suggests.

"Actually... how much money do you guys have?" You glance between the two as they look at each other.

•••

[Highly Recommended: The way I are by Timbaland]

"A casino?! Hell yeah! I have the best poker face." Connie cheers as he looks around the room like a kid in a candy shop.